1. ricardo bonilla's rating of the film Back to the Future

Es una buena película, pero desgraciadamente por tantas veces que la pasaban en televisión pública, la terminé odiando, porque no había más opciones en la tele que los bolsillos de mis papás pudieran pagar jejeje. Ahora con MUBI a mis hijos les doy una opción cultural.

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Back to the Future

3. yovargas's rating of the film Back to the Future

I am very happy to find that this one holds up perfectly well against my childhood memories. This is a ludicrously fun movie but what I didn't remember is how consistently hilarious it is. I was laughing the whole time! It's rare for movie to have such a tight, exciting story while also being a great comedy. An impressive feat that earns this one an A!

4. Lívia Loos's rating of the film Back to the Future

I DON'T REALLY GET THE HYPE

9. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Back to the Future

10. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Back to the Future

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Back to the Future

This is a perfect representation of what's wrong with Hollywood. It's hyperactive narrative never stops for one second. There are now countless Hollywood movies just like this that are essentially empty experiences that are thrill rides.

12. Nil's rating of the film Back to the Future

You and your skateboard, McFly! How sweet you are! The series is one of my favourite! LOVE THEM.

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film Back to the Future

14. James Mackin's rating of the film Back to the Future

15. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Back to the Future

I used to think Crispin Glover and Lea Thompson were in young age make-up for this movie. I was a real fucking stupid kid.

16. Thomas O'Neill's rating of the film Back to the Future

One of the few movies that I never get tired of watching. It's truly a timeless classic.

17. Palmat's rating of the film Back to the Future

A stone cold classic that still enthralls and entertains me to this day. I´ve seen this with my kids and they love it as well which should say something about the movie´s ability to transcend generations. The story is genius and the casting is perfect but it is Zemeckis who should get the most credit for bringing it all together. BTTF forever!

18. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Back to the Future

The 80s's finest Oedipal fantasia.

19. Lintang A.'s rating of the film Back to the Future

20. yennefer's rating of the film Back to the Future

The only one worth watching in the trilogy. Don't let nostalgia tell you otherwise. It still holds up pretty well on its own with Christopher Lloyd's fantastic performance leading a great story with equally great dialogue. 4.5/5

21. Thomas's rating of the film Back to the Future

22. antibody's rating of the film Back to the Future

23. Marion Pons's rating of the film Back to the Future

24. Jorge Galvan Mtz's rating of the film Back to the Future

Exclente, divertida, diferente, nunca habia visto una pelicula como esta, lo mejor de todo fue verla en la gran pantalla