1. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Back to the Future

Such an awesome film. The beginning of the saga. When I saw this, always had expectations for what will happen in the future. Five stars :)

2. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Back to the Future

3. TheIB's rating of the film Back to the Future

It's a blast to watch even on the 100th time

4. msivert's rating of the film Back to the Future

Going back to ´Back is always great!

5. yalin karabey's rating of the film Back to the Future

can't disagree with an entertainment masterpiece.

6. HKFanatic's rating of the film Back to the Future

The swiss watch of Eighties summer blockbusters: the screenwriters' intricate plotting means every line carefully planted in the first act delivers pay-off after pay-off for the ensuing 100 minutes. And yet the real heart and soul of "Back to the Future" is the pitch-perfect comedic timing of its central actors, particularly Fox and Glover, as well as the rousing score from Alan Silvestri.

7. Freddie's rating of the film Back to the Future

8. balzamin's rating of the film Back to the Future

9. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film Back to the Future

Youthful, outlandish and thoroughly enjoyable performances, especially from young Michael J. Fox's face.

10. anarresti's rating of the film Back to the Future

So fun. When Asimov wrote The End of Eternity, in 1955, there was no way to guess that time travell paradoxes could be so entertaining. Or that, for that matter, it could ever be a mass entertainment subject. Just for bringing it into the public, and get people to talk about it, the filmakers deserve an award.

11. lisbry's rating of the film Back to the Future

by far the best instalment of the trilogy.

12. DaisyJ's rating of the film Back to the Future

I remember watching this with my older brother and after Marty McFly said "I'm going to be late for school!" and Power of Love starts playing, he turned to me and said, "Aren't 80's films great?". And indeed they are. Who doesn't love this film?

13. robertsandu's rating of the film Back to the Future

For the film world, this movie is the equivalent of a great juicy hamburger. A complex masterpiece and a cinematic wonderment this is not, but as far as escapist entertaiment is concerned, few films do it better than this one. It's just good fun. You'll probably won't get culturally elevated watching this, but it sure as hell fills you with joy. Film is also the art of the masses.

14. Felipe Gava Cardoso's rating of the film Back to the Future

If you watched this movie as a child, you will not forget it. Well built action and phantasy-adventure, especially if the viewer is willing to join the fun. It would be an exaggeration to seek an Oedipal note in a film as pop as this. Just push to 88 miles! Memorable soundtrack, tough.

15. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Back to the Future

A great comedy and a great sci-fi.

16. Bizzskip Nurse's rating of the film Back to the Future

Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) will always always always be my dream boy in my fantasy Hall of Fame.

17. Gianni Martelli's rating of the film Back to the Future

One of my favourites. It takes me back to my childhood...

18. t.j. royal's rating of the film Back to the Future

19. Portia's rating of the film Back to the Future

The best trilogy ever made!

20. msmichel's rating of the film Back to the Future

Hopelessly dated 25 years later but still fun. Can't watch the film without thinking of the parodies made since. Lloyd never better and such a sweet performance by Thompson and Glover..... well Crispen is different isn't he. Never really thought of Zemeckis as being much of a director and rewatching this so-called classic doesn't change my opinoin.

21. Giovanni Anfossi's rating of the film Back to the Future

22. Jimmy_Popp's rating of the film Back to the Future

23. corradus's rating of the film Back to the Future

I'll send you back....to the future!!!!

24. Andréanne Andi Dion's rating of the film Back to the Future

Clever, fun and hilarious! My favorite movie!