1. Terri Wise's rating of the film Back to the Future

Lots of silliness here, but also some clever bits, and it's just such a landmark 80s film. Besides... Christopher Lloyd and Crispin Glover.

2. ANC's rating of the film Back to the Future

You just can't top this time travel film. Sorry to break it to you.

3. Dark Knight's rating of the film Back to the Future

4. Sophia Park's rating of the film Back to the Future

5. yuriwalker's rating of the film Back to the Future

one of my alltime favourite movies.....i watch it when 1 was in 5th elementary school,every time i rewatched this movie......its bring my childhood back, GREAT SCOTT

6. Eleizasra's rating of the film Back to the Future

I didn't even realize how riveting this movie was until I watched it again as a not kid. The only way it looks dated is through the years mentioned in the film.

7. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Back to the Future

"Back to the Future" holds up amazingly well. Marvelous economy of storytelling. Lively, committed performances. A joy to experience.

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Back to the Future

9. adrianmendizabal's rating of the film Back to the Future

My father's favorite film of all-time. ^_^

10. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Back to the Future

One of the best films of the eighties

11. Brian Ackley's rating of the film Back to the Future

Zemeckis works like a choreographer. His style involves dually designing shots to move story and inform on character. Every image and audible cue is educational; and every means of movie manipulation (lens, angle, movement) punctuates an intended point relative to the whole. With grace, his actors, effects, props and camera all move within the frame with precision and purpose, seemingly effortlessly.

12. Tim's rating of the film Back to the Future

Hands down one of my favorite films of all time!!!!

13. M. Ikhwanul Karim's rating of the film Back to the Future

rewatched this just now and it reminds me of how I love this movie. :)

14. sooper's rating of the film Back to the Future

One of my all-time favorite movies! I can watch this movie anytime and still be entertained. The feel of this movie is just so fun and is a great film.

15. lukedgh's rating of the film Back to the Future

One of the best movies ever. Period.

16. Mauro Chojrin's rating of the film Back to the Future

17. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Back to the Future

oowwmeen i just re-watched this movie

18. Dana Henson's rating of the film Back to the Future

08/12/18 - Digital - OMSI Sci-Fi Film Festival - The penultimate 80s blockbuster. Incredibly creative and funny script marked with clever direction and great performances from the cast. Still feels just as fresh and new as ever.

19. Kubrickjr's rating of the film Back to the Future

One of the best movies eva!

20. Nelson Ramos's rating of the film Back to the Future

Este apenas é uma memória de tempos que nunca mais voltam. Excelente narrativa, pena a sequela....

21. TopcatPlayer's rating of the film Back to the Future

when the remake this i will have lost all faith in American cinema. Brilliantly crafted adventure, part of the best trilogy of all time.

22. Joanynoe Lopez Pozo's rating of the film Back to the Future

23. GEOFF PETERSON's rating of the film Back to the Future

Definitely in my top 5 favorite films of all time. Just saw the re-release today and it was the most fun I've had at the theater in a long time.

24. Ssssssss's rating of the film Back to the Future