1. nargs_au's rating of the film Back to the Future

how can someone not love this film.

2. HeadGEAR's rating of the film Back to the Future

One of the most entertaining blockbusters of the 80s.

3. Joey Wright's rating of the film Back to the Future

my local art house showed this as part of their summer kidsfest. i would venture to say that there were more twenty-something's than children. seeing back to the future on the big screen (a print mind you, not a projected dvd) was like seeing it for the first time. such a fun movie and cornerstone of my childhood.

4. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Back to the Future

I've never met someone who disliked this film that wasn't an asshole.

5. Dave's rating of the film Back to the Future

Just pure, unmitigated fun to watch. To hell with cinematic snobbery, this is one of the best films of the 1980s.

6. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Back to the Future

7. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Back to the Future

8. Xurxo G Penalta's rating of the film Back to the Future

saw it on bluray last night. what a great, entertaining, complex and original story. fox, lloyd and thompson are as perfect a casting as you can get.

9. E H's rating of the film Back to the Future

I've seen this movie only a couple of times but I like it so much. It's very funny and the script is so original.

10. Nosada's rating of the film Back to the Future

11. Zach Kaigler's rating of the film Back to the Future

Been my favorite film ever since I first saw it as a kid.

12. Sean Bryan's rating of the film Back to the Future

Don't stop, Wilbur! Drive! Who could forget this 1985 time capsule? I was born in 1987, so it's hard for me to distinguish factual from fictional nostalgia (like 4 gas station attendants for one car). In my opinion, all three Back to the Future movies are on the A-list of adventure movies and should be watched together.

13. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Back to the Future

Man that Eric Stoltz footage was pretty rough.

14. mina's rating of the film Back to the Future

As many films as I have seen and loved, this remains my favourite. It encompasses my fascination with the tension between technology and humanity, my love for science-fiction and time travel, dysfunctional family drama, great physical comedy, and the early unfiltered, unpretentious genius of a young Robert Zemeckis.

15. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Back to the Future

So perfect. The king of its genre.

16. Jordan K's rating of the film Back to the Future

A film that inspired thousands of people to make movies.

17. Brendan's rating of the film Back to the Future

Fun and lighthearted escapist entertainment. As a "fun" movie, it really is a fantastic trip. Just don't stress your brain too much.

18. Justin Kane's rating of the film Back to the Future

This movie is what it is, and it is a very enjoyable way to kill two hours. Great characters, great gadgets, great stunts; technically and visually I feel as if it holds its own with many blockbuster made today.

1 2 3 5 Next →