1. DarthVader's rating of the film Backtrack

Filmin ilk yarsındaki büyüyen gerilim, ne yazık ki ikinci yarıda gücünü koruyamıyor. "Ölüm Treni" aslında vicdanına yenilen bir psikologun sırlarla dolu hikâyesi. Sam Neill az görünüyor ama etkileyici. Brody'nin yüzü tam da bu karaktere uygun. Gerilim severler izlesin.

2. lndah's rating of the film Backtrack

/Blog post/ The theatre played the wrong film. There were only around 10 people watching and no one cared to protest. I think they were hoping for some good twist, the first part seemed promising. So I watched this film quite unexpectedly, and unlike most of the unexpected experiences, this one is shit. I feel conspired and I protested later on but what I got was just a giggle, a sorry and a pack of peppermint candy.

3. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Backtrack

Another pedestrian thriller where "a little guilt goes a long way". The first 30 minutes or so were pretty good and made me believe in that this movie was going places. However, things turn quickly into TV-melodrama and gets horribly clichéd and when the end comes the whole movie has literally gone off the rails. It´s a damn shame cause Brody does sad/haunted/pained like few others can and Neill is sadly underused.

4. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Backtrack

Boring, predictable and derivative. Poor Adrien Brody.

5. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Backtrack

The spectral locations and nuanced performances of the first act create an eerie detached-from-reality tone that sets a stage full of expectations that never deliver. Once it enters the "real" world it loses itself, falling into poorly executed clichés, not knowing if it's a detective piece or a psychological thriller or a father-son drama, and characters that seem to be screaming at the audience for attention.