1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

2. jxn's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

3. marco's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

the ultimate must see movie list

4. kubrickhallway's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser's crack-baby sibling.

5. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

Why spectate such a deeply unpleasant film? There is a sense of humanity for Bubby, the more you understand his plight - mental health disability, troubled upbringing, incarcerated context. A challenge for the audience - to be compassionate towards the grotesque fringes of society, amidst a tragicomic cinematic tone which tacitly rebukes sentimentally manipulative methods of evoking the spectator's empathy.

7. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

8. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

Its nice having a job and all but I miss watching movies all day and feeling miserable.

9. Thomas's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

10. Bart_Gunn's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

11. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

Really difficult to watch, Aussie-dark. The performance of the band was truly great satire.

12. miles's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

interesting film, reminds me a bit of the Kasper Hauser story but like done the aussie way.

13. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

A super dark, Australian, Forrest Gump... which is a good thing... very good!

14. Laura Hitchman's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

Wobbly in parts but mad, shocking, amusing and beautiful enough to keep you captivated.

15. m.jempson@btinternet.com's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

An interesting idea with real potential, but the execution is dire and some of the acting is frankly appalling. I look forward to the remake with the real Jack Nicholson in the title role.

16. Superfrog's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

17. Patrycja Grimm's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

Insane, art movie...Trip through spectrum of human emotions from the child's perspective... I love it!

18. raggiodisole's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

subversive and satirical, track the character arc and see the slow dissolution of a deeply damaged individual into a cipher for the exposure of societal attitudes to mental illness

19. Gem's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

I'm just not sure whether I liked it or not. Some bits worked and others didn't.

20. michael.p.ellis@ntlworld.com's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

Stunning as it is disturbing as it is brilliant. Days have passed since watching this and I am still pondering! In common with some other Australian flicks that thin veneer of that acquired sophistry of civil interaction is run headlong into raw, base and crude animal behaviour in a devastating train wreck that you cannot tear your gaze from. Left me utterly speechless.

21. AliceR's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

22. Danny's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

Definitely the weirdest movie I ever seen .... but the level of art in this movie is just insane!

23. Leon Berrange's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby

A stunning multi-layered movie that is up with the very best of cinematic art. There seems to be so much coming at you every moment: Stunning visuals, engaging characterisation, oscar-worthy soundtrack and extraordinary script combine to create powerful mood, comment and insight into the human condition. A directoral coup in the grand Auteur tradition.

24. JasonAv's rating of the film Bad Boy Bubby