1. dordairobert's rating of the film Bad Boys II

2. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Bad Boys II

Come si fa a non amare questi due?

3. Ethan's rating of the film Bad Boys II

This is an explosive sequel that goes to the next level with the action and comedy but falls short with its elongated plot and its twenty endings.

4. Howard Orr's rating of the film Bad Boys II

'95's first installment was a sort of fratboy counterpart to Mann's "Heat" of the same year, both portraying cops and robbers having a shady affinity, approaching symbiosis. Bay ups the stakes here; more violence, interminable chases, gunfights, explosions, with general spitefulness and toilet humour a constant backdrop.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Bad Boys II

2003, dir. MICHAEL BAY - 6/10 (USA)

6. Tigrão's rating of the film Bad Boys II

"—There's this papa rat humping the shit out of this mama rat! —How is that helpful? —They fuck just like us!"

7. MAO1's rating of the film Bad Boys II

8. Keldon's rating of the film Bad Boys II

"We lost the coffin and you barbequed our lead, Mike. This has got to be the worst, most emotional cop week of my life."

9. uzy7814's rating of the film Bad Boys II

10. Funny How?'s rating of the film Bad Boys II

You ain't seen Bad Boys II?

11. rado's rating of the film Bad Boys II

This is totally ridiculous in every way. Loved it!

12. Junda Mane's rating of the film Bad Boys II

Mean-spirited, offensive, gory and ridiculously over the top. Bay's over blown sequel feels like a forgotten action gem from the good old 80's where violence and course language were in abundance, cocaine was the main motif of a usually foreign villain and when misogynistic & non-PC jokes ruled. I can understand why many hate this, but I also understand why other (such as myself) love it. Absurd fun.

13. Greg S.'s rating of the film Bad Boys II

A rarely spoken about absurdity in this film is that Will Smith's character is a really shitty person. If Michael Bay wasn't so infatuated with making him look cool in purple suits and took an 'It's Always Sunny' approach by being upfront about Mike being a psychotic asshole who ruins people's lives this could have been a really fascinating variation on cop movies. Eh.

14. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Bad Boys II

This was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid.Re-watched it.Now I would like to go back in time and punch myself in the face.

15. willythesalesman's rating of the film Bad Boys II

16. Tim's rating of the film Bad Boys II

The star I gave this film is solely for the beauty of Gabrielle Union.

17. Zachary W's rating of the film Bad Boys II

"Those impoverished Cuban peasants have had it too good for too long. So, y'know, it's totally cool to completely obliterate their rickety-ass shanty towns with our brand new Hummer." This is what actually goes on in Michael Bay's head.

18. PROKOSCH's rating of the film Bad Boys II

I really wish I could give this no stars, or perhaps negative stars.

19. fabridoss's rating of the film Bad Boys II

The Rock: 136 min. Pearl Harbor: 183 min. Transformers: 144 min. Transformers 2: 147 min. Bad Boys 2: 147 min. You can s*ck my balls now, Bay.

20. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Bad Boys II

BAD BOYS II would be a perfect action blockbuster if it were 30-45 minutes shorter. Bay's movies would be a lot better if they weren't almost always too long.