1. David R Williams's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

A masterpiece. https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/bad-lieutenant-1993

2. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

Harvey Keitel's performance is the stuff of legend.

3. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

4. gld48's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

Great but felt a little forced at points.

5. Kamran's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

Highly stylistic drama in the vein of the Pusher Trilogy or Scorsese's Mean Streets. Like those, its affectations in mood and expressionism contribute towards a lasting aesthetic impact. Though at times over the top or on the nose, its narrative fails or triumphs are shrouded by emotion and therefore become a minor player of the film's cinematic reach. 81/100 - Great.

6. josh scam's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

portrait of a demon whose soul yearns for the light

7. jenstor's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

Best movie about baseball ever. Also shows just how insufferable so much of Scorsese is.

8. vizija's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

9. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

RAW in every sense of the word. Harvey Keitel's best performance ever as this fascinating asshole of a protagonist. The moments of silence, the christian motifs, the cinematography, Keitel. So f*** (excuse me) great. This film could be seen as a spiritual sequel to Martin Scorsese's "Mean Streets" and "Taxi Driver". Which also starred Keitel. A strong 4.5 (or maybe a 5 one day)

10. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

I've learned two things: drugs are bad for you; and Harvey Keitel has a tiny pepe.

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

Keitel in a neo-Scorcese film. Not a bad film. I just want to know how many times I have to see Harvey Keitel's penis.

12. dino dancer's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

13. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

Ancora una volta una pietra miliare del cinema mi lascia insoddisfatto, vittima forse delle mie troppo alte aspettive. Harvey è eccezionale e la regia è valida, ma la sceneggiatura troppo ripetitiva. La storia è una continua staffetta tra droga, baseball, scene del crimine e riprese in macchina. La scena del pianto rivolto a Cristo è memorabile. "Bene, ma non benissimo" come dicono, beh, quasi tutti ormai.

14. João Portalegre's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

though there's some amazing moments and Keitel is brilliant throughout it, I can't shake the sense that something's missing - it's complex without showing much. we jump from theme to theme (which the horrible editing supports) without getting a full grasp of what to really take from each scene. I'll need to rewatch it, though. what I got from it, I loved. I just wish it had more to show.

15. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

Rewatched and re-loved. Harvey Keitel, HARVEY KEITEL.

16. Nikita Rasskazov's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

One of the wildest cop films. Trainspotting's junkies are babies compared to Harvey Keitel's character. His animalistic performance itself makes this film classical. But it also has this charm of dirty cold-coloured New-York and several expressive psychedelic episodes.

17. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

Our Daily Free Stream: Abel Ferrara - Bad Lietenant. Bad Lieutenant, die Geschichte eines Mannes, der sich unwohl fühlt in seinem Körper, der tiefe seelische Qualen spürt. Ein Mann voller Furcht und Verlangen.(...)

18. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

19. Finbar Somers's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

20. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

I found it hard to take this seriously.

21. bagno's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

22. Arf's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

23. Ethan's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant

This was the performance of Harvey Keitel's career. This man has no issues with nudity apparently as he makes his way through questionable choices and debauchery on his road to redemption.

24. ammar's rating of the film Bad Lieutenant