1. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Bad Santa 2

2.5 / sucker for christmas movies

2. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Bad Santa 2

I traveled all the way across the USA to rob a Goddamn charity?

3. Polyglot's rating of the film Bad Santa 2

Cry-laughing for all the wrong reasons.

4. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Bad Santa 2

no surprises here. more of the same but obviously not as fresh as the original.

5. Bea Vea's rating of the film Bad Santa 2

Unbelievably dull and didn't have the charm the first movie had.

6. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Bad Santa 2

I will just pretend I didn't see it

7. MarianneRenoir's rating of the film Bad Santa 2

8. chanandre's rating of the film Bad Santa 2

"I'm sorry but I don't speak Politically Correct" - fuck yes!

9. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Bad Santa 2

Kathy Bates is definitely a welcome addition and it's exactly the tasteless guilty pleasure i expect and loved but I wish it would go in a more ambitious direction if they make another.

10. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Bad Santa 2

A serviceable sequel despite the fact that it (a) probably didn't need to exist and (b) should've come out within five years of the first film. Nonetheless, the contrast of seeing something entirely miserable for the holidays is a delightful contradiction to norms I still bask in, and the cast just melts back into their cantankerous, amoral characters. Fun in the similar way A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas was.

11. Ethan's rating of the film Bad Santa 2

This film delivers just as many, if not more, laughs as the original did. Billy Bob Thornton is in top sleazy and comedic form here. Kathy Bates plays brilliantly off of him and the rest of the cast and Christina Hendricks is an absolute goddess in this that feels like she just set foot out of a Russ Meyer film.