1. blkrchs's rating of the film Bad Santa

2. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Bad Santa

You're an emotional fucking cripple. Your soul is dog shit. Every single fucking thing about you is ugly.

3. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Bad Santa

4. xrystyna's rating of the film Bad Santa

survived trough this thanks to my friends comments

5. mpho3's rating of the film Bad Santa

"A movie is not about what it is about, but about how it is about it. I didn't like this movie merely because it was weird and different; I liked it because it makes no compromises and takes no prisoners. And because it is funny." - Roger Ebert. Brett Kelly is a total match for Billy Bob in this, which is as unexpected as the script's rancorous humor. 3.5 stars

6. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Bad Santa

Best Christmas film after Die Hard. Billy Bob Thornton is perfect.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Bad Santa

Hated this as a kid, like it more the older I get.

8. Marti Penla Pranz's rating of the film Bad Santa

9. Ethan's rating of the film Bad Santa

I watch this film every year for Christmas. This is a raunchy comedy with a lot of heart. Billy Bob Thornton is at his best when he is playing sleazy hapless anti-heroes with a laundry list of issues and vices.

10. gigiandzack's rating of the film Bad Santa

11. Nick Potter's rating of the film Bad Santa

Bad Santa starts off by pretending to just be a typical raunchy comedy about something innocent, but there's more to it than that. It slowly becomes a character study about a truly terrible man living with the awful situations he continues to put himself in. Billy Bob Thornton brings some heart into this bad man and it makes things a lot more interesting. However, enough of the humor feels too forced to be better.

12. Edmund Poliks's rating of the film Bad Santa

Bill Bob Thornton is a crass cyclone of self-destruction that is impossible to turn away from, and his very blunt friendship with nebbish stalker Thurman (Brett Kelly) is pretty fascinating upon closer inspection. This is not 'Christmas But Kind Of Raunchy": it is a tale of drowning in self-loathing at the bottom of a toilet bowl existence. But it's also sometimes insightful, sometimes charming, and always funny.

13. David R Williams's rating of the film Bad Santa

14. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Bad Santa

I really enjoyed that. If your form is going to be conventional Hollywood you owe it to the world to populate it with irredeemable characters who reflect us all. Great character acting. The lighting was subtle and appropriate in a way that typical Hollywood movies don't get.

15. Dan's rating of the film Bad Santa

Raunchy comedy where you watch a failed protagonist seek redemption. It's entertaining, but nothing unique. If you like a film with an alcoholic, dirty protagonist, then this is the film for you.

16. Myles's rating of the film Bad Santa

It doesn't get old because the culture isn't changing.

17. Nacnud Schmalz's rating of the film Bad Santa

18. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Bad Santa

19. jamesey's rating of the film Bad Santa

A couple of good laughs, and too many cheap ones.

20. caitlin.f's rating of the film Bad Santa

21. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Bad Santa

I loved this film, and I really miss Bernie Mac, but this is the continuation of the Netflix'ing of MUBI. First we had 'Kill Bill'. Are we going to be seeing 'Hunger Games' here next?

22. Clarity_S's rating of the film Bad Santa

Raunchy, formulaic and predictable. I laughed exactly 2x. Even though I kinda want my 90 minutes back, I gotta admit that Billy Bob takes it all the way, hence two stars instead of one.

23. Mariel Green's rating of the film Bad Santa

Was skeptical of viewing a style I don't usually go for but got in the holiday spirit and gave it a watch. Pleasantly surprised! A portrait of a jaded lost man ultimately finding personal meaning in the holiday is as unoriginal as it gets but it's telling is fresh and new. Billy Bob is spot on as a perverse Santa and Bernie Mac slam dunks the film into an adult Christmas classic.

24. nocausefordeath's rating of the film Bad Santa

Not quite as funny as I thought it would be, but it was also less raunchy than I expected. Funny and touching, albeit a bit predictable. Still an enjoyable Christmas movie for adults by all means!