1. Levi Miah's rating of the film Bad Taste

Jackson's surrealist sci-fi debut sets him up as a master of visual perspective from the beginning of his career. The b-movie aesthetic and soap opera acting all help the strange atmosphere which is permeated by some hilariously dry humour. It would be great to see a return to this kind of loose, freeflowing filmmaking from Jackson.

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Bad Taste

3. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Bad Taste

What a way to start Sir Peter Jackson <3

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Bad Taste

5. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Bad Taste

Obviously not a great film, it relies too much on campy humor and annoying soundtrack, but the gore is insane and the action is quite entertaining. Pretty funny but nowhere near Dead Alive or Meet The Feebles. Impressive debut by Jackson.

6. JackButcher's rating of the film Bad Taste

Really tongue-in-cheek gorefest. Very budgeted which is one of those cases where it works in its favour.

7. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Bad Taste

8. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Bad Taste

9. Arf's rating of the film Bad Taste

10. ineffable.epithet's rating of the film Bad Taste

That trailer screenshot did a really great job of bringing me in.

11. Cinnamon's rating of the film Bad Taste

Curato nella sua semi-amatorialità. Parecchi spunti geniali e litri, molti litri di sangue.

12. Randomtask69's rating of the film Bad Taste

13. Sergio Fernandez's rating of the film Bad Taste

Truly inspirational, not only if you're into gore/comedy movies. I mean, in general.

14. tinch's rating of the film Bad Taste

The sickest, yet greatest, film still ever.

15. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film Bad Taste

Flawed but overall a very entertaining gorefest with a strong B-Movie atmosphere/appeal, a very crude sense of humor and some really grotesque moments (specially the ending). If you can buy the absurdity of the plot and the exagerated gore situations, it's actually a pretty entertaining film. A movie that is not meant to be taken seriously. If you like gore give this one a watch, but otherwise I dont recommend it.

16. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Bad Taste

Incredibly funny, entertaining and totally insane. An absolutely wonderful first film from Mr. Jackson! I really loved the way this film was shot and the special effects were very creative/nasty/lovely. An extremely fun movie experience!

17. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Bad Taste

Affection has turned to love! Returning to the movie erased my perceived opinions of the film and I've finally have been able to embrace its go-to-your-crotch aesthetic. This is looney tunes done the correct way!

18. meth_'s rating of the film Bad Taste

19. Gembira Putra Agam's rating of the film Bad Taste

anyone noticed that this was an all-men/sausage fest movie? :D nice no-scriptwriting, though. a big disappointment for Peter's late era fans. otherwise, satisfying all B-movie freaks.

20. Riar R.'s rating of the film Bad Taste

Corporate alien, headblows, double-barreled shotgun, chainsaw, stupid Darek galore. There is no bad era for early Jackson.

21. TROLLJEGERLEND's rating of the film Bad Taste

Extremely well made and a blast watching. Very impressive.

22. Tugrul's rating of the film Bad Taste

This film is a great achievement.

23. Lthm2's rating of the film Bad Taste

This is the kind of movie it's impossible not to consider perfect even if everything they're made of is against everything else. I love films with their own rationnality and complete dedication (4 years to make !). Bad Taste has its own physics and surf on the amazing Australian horror wave which is a very singular but short moment in history. All was amazing to me in this even the slow start.

24. spacemonkey15's rating of the film Bad Taste

I remember Peter Jackson saying he would return to a horror/splatter movie in the future..... That was about 15 years ago. Now he has hit the big $$$ would a return ruin his career?