1. Laura Ivaškėvičiūte's rating of the film Bad Teacher

2. N!nA's rating of the film Bad Teacher

I neeeeeeed some goooood moviesssss

3. Ethan's rating of the film Bad Teacher

This was a hilarious film that proves Cameron Diaz still has it. Jason Segel was actually a badass in this film too and Justin Timberlake was properly creepy. This would make a good triple feature with Bad Lieutenant and Bad Santa.

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Bad Teacher

Phyllis Smith makes an argument through her performance for increased screentime that fell on deaf ears.

5. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Bad Teacher

Tan mala, como la maestra del título.

6. Thomas's rating of the film Bad Teacher

7. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Bad Teacher

8. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Bad Teacher

9. Chichago_'s rating of the film Bad Teacher

10. Lívia Loos's rating of the film Bad Teacher

11. vordven's rating of the film Bad Teacher

12. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Bad Teacher

13. msmichel's rating of the film Bad Teacher

Trash but sometimes fun. Cameron Diaz always a hoot in this kind of part but the pic belongs to Lucy Punch who excels here. Chalk up two lousy performances by Timberlake this year (along with 'Friends with Benefits" suggesting he may be better suited to staying with SNL appearances. Overall just a time waster.

14. velocerapture's rating of the film Bad Teacher

Why did I like this movie? Was it the awkward sexual tension between Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz? Or the "sex" they actually end up having? Yeah, it was both. It's no Half Nelson but this isn't the kinda movie you watch for cinematic excellence. You watch it to jeer and maybe to make a drinking game to.

15. albertofarina's rating of the film Bad Teacher

Cameron Diaz still does look sexy but this movie is a boring, obvious and depressing mess. It might give people a reason to re-evaluate the Farrelly bros' lesser efforts, though

16. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Bad Teacher

Teaching dry hump... Cameron, you naughty teacher.

17. Sourigues's rating of the film Bad Teacher

When you are with friends loosiong time and end night watching this without choosing it and expecting nothing...it's an excellent comedy... lots of loughs and nothing less nothing more

18. Emma Joye's rating of the film Bad Teacher

I mean.. imagine how terrible it would've been if they hadn't had Segel!

19. WeirdHair's rating of the film Bad Teacher

This movie makes a mess of a promissing premise - by not following it at all. This could have been good had it been about a teacher acting like an adolscent who gets schooled by children while also making them excel in class. But it gets reduced to a gold-digging scheme. Sad that so much talent got wasted here.

20. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Bad Teacher

I am going back and reviewing movies I saw but didn't put on my filmography as I am bored, unemployed and don't have the strength to apply to 30 more jobs today like I did yesterday. I think this movie had nudity in it at some point, but I can't remember. So it only gets two stars.

21. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Bad Teacher

Ugh. I thought the filmmakers would at least TRY to make it entertaining. Diaz gets points for trying to make the most out of it but this has none of the misanthropic pleasures or depths of other 'behaving badly' popcorn flicks ('Bad Santa, Young Adult'). Just empty studio schlock made for a cheap buck complete with awkward editing, painful mugging to the camera and desperate attempts to be 'outrageous' and relevant.

22. lisforlace's rating of the film Bad Teacher

23. Lucas Silva's rating of the film Bad Teacher

You don't need to think about anything, so it's good if you feel like it.

24. indecisivespice's rating of the film Bad Teacher

It's just a day filled with REALLY BAD movies.