1. mahdis's rating of the film Bad Timing

2. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Bad Timing

7.5/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Wf

3. Patrick Sheard's rating of the film Bad Timing

Possibly Roeg's most intelligent piece, but unfortunately his most dull too. The exploration of the relationships between the id, ego and super-ego spark endless intrigue. If only Roeg had delivered on the films most superficial layer, this would have been my favourite of his so far. Sadly I've discovered this to be a trend with Roeg's films; riveting but tiresome.

4. 马路天使's rating of the film Bad Timing

5. miles's rating of the film Bad Timing

6. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Bad Timing

The film as a whole is not worth much to me, but certain rhythms or movements in it are tenants in my body...

7. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Bad Timing

8. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Bad Timing

9. Sean Proud's rating of the film Bad Timing

10. Eugene Kotlyarenko's rating of the film Bad Timing

this is how it feels _ to be desperate and pathetic and a disgusting male lolz

11. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film Bad Timing

A great family friendly film; highly recommended

12. dschank's rating of the film Bad Timing

a manic pixie dream girl movie in reverse. instead of free-wheelin' whimsy as psychological salvation, the same mojo stands for existential ruin. in both tropes, the girl has no friends, or job or non-romantic external motivations... she's a metaphor for male psychology. this has better acting and editing than "garden state," but it's ultimately just as shallow. girls like milena only exist in old fart imaginations.

13. themotherandthewhore's rating of the film Bad Timing

14. Jane de Deus's rating of the film Bad Timing

More of the ineffable world of Nicolas Roeg. Perhaps one stumbled upon while moving through that other decadent space inhabited by Bowie's character in The Man who Fell to Earth. Remember those endless rooms, wall-papered, with a ping-pong table...an exquisitely decorated prison with an appeal that makes one shudder?

15. Kelley G's rating of the film Bad Timing

Many may believe Garfunkel was a bad casting call, but I strongly disagree. Another great Roeg film.

16. karen0117's rating of the film Bad Timing

One of my all-time favorites. I love showing this film to new friends, I always get different reactions. Theresa Russell's performance is great. An original film.

17. iseeadarkness's rating of the film Bad Timing

Never thought i'd see Art Garfunkel engage in Necrophilia, Bravo.

18. Kays Vanderest's rating of the film Bad Timing

Evocative, provocative and unflinching.

19. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Bad Timing

It's Roeg so its going to be interesting in the execution but at no point could I find a point of entry for the characters. Obsession needs to strike a chord in order to be relevant and yet I found myself at a distant remove all the way through the film despite my interest in the subject matter. Really showcases how awful Garfunkel is as an actor and that Carnal Knowledge simply played on his inherent blandness.

20. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film Bad Timing

Theresa Russell is brilliant, but Art Garfunkel can act!

21. A47's rating of the film Bad Timing

Psychological whore-or. What a GREAT score. A bit understructured in the second act. Unique story and powerful characters. Right up there with Carnal Knowledge but here the character is dishonest with himself to the very end. Nice use of small objects to tell story. Why does this take place in Vienna?

22. milkfloat's rating of the film Bad Timing

This gave me an unexpected crush on Art Garfunkel.

23. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Bad Timing

Resolved: all love is necrophilia. Also: identity is a can of snakes. Like most of Roeg's films from this period, Bad Timing never entirely shakes its own shakiness, tilting at times towards self-parody and piling on arguably facile allusions -- I'm thinking of the Bowles-ian interlude in particular -- but there's no denying the cumulative power with which it brings love's depredations to tortured, tangled life.

24. Hugo Resendiz Saldivar's rating of the film Bad Timing

Un muy punto de vista diferente sobre las relaciones co-dependientes, me gusto mucho como el que tiene el control se vuelve el que reacciona de manera mas animal, es la persona intachable la que puede llegar a actuar mas despiadadamente, creo que es un buen clímax en la historia. En general es una película algo lenta. No sabia que Art Garfunkel fuera actor, creo que fue debut y despedida.