1. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Baghead

CLEVER, FUNNY, REFRESHING. Good to see how much you can do with a mini budget! From the makers of THE PUFFY CHAIR (2005).

2. Philippe Dumez's rating of the film Baghead

Les premiers films des frères Duplass sont impossibles à trouver en zone 2 avec des sous-titres français. J'ai voulu voir "Baghead" parce que j'avais beaucoup aimé "The Puffy Chair" (dans lequel j'ai découvert un morceau formidable de Matt Pond PA, "Closer" - mais je m'égare). Malheureusement il est beaucoup moins bon.

3. Z's rating of the film Baghead

Just when you think the Mumblecore movement cannot get any more pretentious, precious and oh so ponderous, along comes a new cinematic low. This barely qualifies as a film, feels more like a badly thought out school play. The slasher/horror pictures this hipster trash is trying to comment on and subvert are much better and more clever than this refuse. A pitiful excuse for a film and insulting to a paying audience.

4. Ludovic72's rating of the film Baghead

Quatre aspirants à la célébrité cherchent des idées pour réaliser un film à succès, mais ne coûtant rien : une situation a priori banale dans le cinéma indé... Leur "trouvaille" n'a rien d'original non plus, ce qui diminue franchement l'intérêt pour leurs mésaventures. Malgré tout, ces amateurs (et leurs relations vaseuses) restent assez drôles. Quant au rythme et au montage, ils tiennent plutôt bien la route.

5. film_lies101's rating of the film Baghead

Horrible intro/setup but once they get into the woos it's pretty good. The last 13 1/2 minutes do not belong in the film

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Baghead

Probably one of my favourite mumblecore films I've seen. Mumblecore and horror are two genres I wish interecepted more.

7. lostlevel's rating of the film Baghead

I can't really say it's a movie I would tell everyone to watch but it did do some things surprisingly well. Whilst perhaps not cerebral but it was pretty funny and cute at times.

8. rob johnstone's rating of the film Baghead

The Duplass brothers make a movie and it's pretty good. This low budget, handycam, random zoom, framing challenged film is none-the-less a little gem of a film. Enjoy it with popcorn on a chilly fall night in the dark

9. reijagrrl's rating of the film Baghead

so cute n fun. bagheads ARE scary and camping with your ex is crappy. witness the coming out of Greta Gerwig -- Chloe Sevignyesque indie queenie.

10. DarthVader's rating of the film Baghead

Çirkin film yoktur, az kese kağıdı vardır.

11. gebackenemaus's rating of the film Baghead

It's bad. Everything in this movie is very amateur, from the acting performances to the cinematography. The characters are very unlikeable from the very beginning, and therefore it becomes very hard for the audience to care about them when they are in danger. And by far the worst thing of the movie is the audio, it's annoying as hell.

12. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Baghead

simple hat magic trick ... that's all .firstly they showed rabbit after they lost , and final scene they ve took rabbit out of inside hat.... plot is very simple , this have been done before many times . Childish.

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Baghead

14. jpmurphy1's rating of the film Baghead

Well made and acted movie with some interesting nods to genre classics. The twist was there in full view throughout but I still didn't see it. I thought I had heard the name Duplass before, but not sure why, either way I will be looking out for them from now on.

15. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Baghead

even for what it is (a low budget amateur film), this was pretty good. i liked the cascading plot and changes in dynamic with the characters going stupid on each other. had some comedic, as well as spooky parts. entertaining overall. one of the better mumblecores...for once. (3.4)

16. paul oram's rating of the film Baghead

Dunno why but I found the glossy lipstick more scary than the baghead.

17. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Baghead

Mumblecore slasher horror movie. Except that it isn't. It does play with the tropes of horror movies and funnily enough because the characters are portrayed in a naturalistic way the horror bits are quite effective (because they're not behaving like horror film characters). Ultimately it's about relationships and friendship. I liked it a lot!

18. Raphaela Wynne's rating of the film Baghead

A very finely crafted film that pays tribute to the classic horror in the woods (?) genre without losing the integrity of the characters. Very enjoyable.

19. Héctor Olguín's rating of the film Baghead

Un ocurrente y refrescante homenaje al cine independiente.

20. ramiro's rating of the film Baghead

fake meg ryan on a blair with comedy entretenida

21. celestenorth's rating of the film Baghead

Pequeña y divertida joyita, logró sacarme un par de sustos y otro par de risas. Un buen ejemplo de cine de bajo presupuesto que logra mantener una buena historia y cerrar de manera correcta. Más Duplass por favor.

22. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Baghead

i dont get it, what is the point??

23. Westley's rating of the film Baghead

How very clever this movie is.