1. Rocco's rating of the film Bambi

A work bursting with all the simple joys and breathtaking vistas the natural world can offer, masterfully rendered as only Disney's best artists could.

2. Andy Okta's rating of the film Bambi

don't forget your tissue box.

3. bryanvmh's rating of the film Bambi

Not even a gay skunk can save this movie. These animals are being killed and replaced by humans before the invisible hunter even shows up.

4. João R's rating of the film Bambi

Revisiting it now, I must have turned into a cold-hearted person since it wasn't as mesmerizing as I remembered it to be. Nevertheless, the death scene will always scar me.

5. anacecil's rating of the film Bambi

Preciosa, para regresar a la infancia !!!

6. Rita Souza Dias's rating of the film Bambi

The animation is indeed beautiful, but this film always bored me so much. Even now.

7. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Bambi

The animation is beautiful and the music haunting, but Studio Ghibli outstripped Bambi with 'Princess Mononoke'/ 'My Neighbor Totoro'. There is something both cosy and bewitched about the windswept misty sequences, which can stir odd emotions in a child. Probably owes a lot to German pastoral traditions.

8. Hugo Poderoso's rating of the film Bambi

If Pinocchio is Disney's best moral tale, Bambi is their best myth: the passing of the seasons, an apocalypse and a rebirth; the everlasting cycle.

9. Ylly's rating of the film Bambi

10. Branca's rating of the film Bambi

recuperando o que a infância me fez esquecer ou não me deu. M.

11. Y.'s rating of the film Bambi

One of Disney's best films. Can't believe such great animation was achieved in 1942 without the technology we currently possess; and the story line is very rich for a children's film.

12. dino dancer's rating of the film Bambi

13. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Bambi

Des 2000 et quelques films que j'ai vu, j'en considère 32 comme étant "parfaits". Il en fait parti.

14. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Bambi

15. Chris's rating of the film Bambi

WE EATIN' VENISON TONIGHT BOYS

16. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Bambi

17. camille's rating of the film Bambi

18. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Bambi

Holds all the gravitas of life and nature; a beautiful, memorable effort from Disney.

19. gaffordKINO's rating of the film Bambi

Easily, my favorite Disney animated feature.

20. hostess of horror's rating of the film Bambi

21. MostlyDead's rating of the film Bambi

The best part is when Bambi's mom dies.

22. Justin Kane's rating of the film Bambi

My parents claim this is the first film I ever saw in a theater. The theater in my hometown used to show old Disney films every weekend. Would love to watch it again since I am no longer three years old.

23. Simon So's rating of the film Bambi

24. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Bambi

By far the most beautiful Disney movie.