1. dordairobert's rating of the film Band of Brothers

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Band of Brothers

It's more like a 10 hours movie than TV mini series. It showed us a realistic and dark side of WWII. I must admit, sometimes it's a little bit overdramatic. You should watch this before you die! Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg did a great job!

3. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Band of Brothers

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Band of Brothers

5. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Band of Brothers

I saw "Saving Private Ryan" first (1998); Band of Brothers came later (2001). After watching "Saving Private Ryan" I thought the dream-team Spielberg/Hanks cannot be topped. No other war movie can match this or can go beyond. Actually, they are not topped and nothing goes beyond. However, "Band of Brothers" is by all means absolutely on the same level.

6. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Band of Brothers

7. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film Band of Brothers

as something shown in television, this is deserve 5 stars

8. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film Band of Brothers

At first I felt quite uncomfortable when I saw David Schwimmer being so serious after watching "Friends". But later on it got pretty convincing. And all series was full of moments of truth. This "America is perfect" thing didn't even bother me so much like it's used to when watching other war oriented films. Good drama, good stories, convincing acting.

9. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Band of Brothers

10. Nick Benson's rating of the film Band of Brothers

Not to be over-analysed, just completely truthful and absorbing. The definition of an 'all-rounder.'

11. Arie Yulizar's rating of the film Band of Brothers

12. SuperMalaico's rating of the film Band of Brothers

13. galuh indri's rating of the film Band of Brothers

"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded." -Richard 'Dick' Winters

14. Dave's rating of the film Band of Brothers

Probably the best thing I've ever watched on television. I wouldn't normally think of this as a "film" but I love it so much that I am adding it to all of my "best of" lists. I've watched the entire series countless times and have yet to tire of it. You come away feeling like you know the men of Easy Company, which makes the recreation of the entire campaign thru Europe so incredible. Can't rate this high enough.

15. mpho3's rating of the film Band of Brothers

Excellent. As Nicholas Sylvain so accurately assessed on DVD Verdict, "If the situations seem familiar, the sentiments worn, or the words clich├ęd, that is the fault of the viewer's jaded expectations." Pitch perfectly acted and directed, BoB is intensely human without neglecting the depravity of war and far superior to Saving Private Ryan. 4.5 stars

16. Druvis Cukurs's rating of the film Band of Brothers

17. Komang Adhyatma's rating of the film Band of Brothers

18. flobota's rating of the film Band of Brothers

Excellent recap of the War on Europe from the American perspective. Cannot believe this is already 10 years old. Even the episodes after the actual war are remarkable.

19. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Band of Brothers

Spielberg and Hanks created possibly the greatest piece of film about WWII ever, outdoing their maudlin Saving Private Ryan. BoB is a realistic war series, but it has Spielberg's heart. It provides a nice balance between the (brilliantly-filmed) battle scenes and the camaraderie and friendship between the men. Even when the final episode veers close to Lifetime channel bullshit, BoB is nothing short of extraordinary.

20. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Band of Brothers

Dear America: Your best years are behind you. Stop wearing your high school letterman jacket every time you mow the fucking lawn. Seriously. It's embarrassing.

21. Aurora's rating of the film Band of Brothers

22. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Band of Brothers

This isn't a movie but I don't care because it's one of the finest things ever filmed and I'm SO FREAKING PLEASED to "Become a fan" of it!!!

23. CJ Roy's rating of the film Band of Brothers

Sure it at times draws on the worst elements of Saving Private Ryan (ridiculous sentimentality) but it worked quite well.

24. tasha 2202's rating of the film Band of Brothers

best best best war movies than any other war movies i ever watch..