1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Baran

2. goulton green's rating of the film Baran

"From hot fire of being apart comes the flame that burns the heart." The shoe mender. 54:10 - 56:18, 1:10, 1:25:20 . The knockings of the shoe mender are still heard but the shoe mender has gone: a sublime allegory, time transience in Majidi's giant masterpiece of art and humanism. That illusory flat landscape of trees and rivulets ploughed ground. Ease of the hero parting from the attachments. A colossal movie.

3. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Baran

This is a brilliant film but it makes me sad that someone's reality is my entertainment.

4. bmelis's rating of the film Baran

5. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film Baran

Simmering flick on living in a cross-regional reality of displacement, of the manipulation and exploitation of displaced workers/families. Consistently beautiful composition and extraordinary long takes— plus a *sublime* final fifteen minutes.

6. Ostermyers's rating of the film Baran

7. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Baran

Lateef is a selfless extraordinaire.

8. N!nA's rating of the film Baran

Wrong picture. It shows Baran Kowsari the Iranian actress who does not act in this movie.

9. Cengizhan Kurnaz's rating of the film Baran

Macid Macidi filmlerindeki saf sevgiye aşığım.

10. Vera Sophia's rating of the film Baran

what one man would do for love

11. Burcu's rating of the film Baran

A love story that is about that most romantic of loves - the unrequited kind.

12. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film Baran

I'm not sure how, but I figured out Rahmat's identity as soon as he started work at the construction site, so I could make a rough guess about what the film will be about, even though I've never heard of it before. The story was pleasant enough and made me want to watch more films from Iran!

13. Olivia Reneé Saldívar's rating of the film Baran

14. Joel's rating of the film Baran

A simple delicate love story in the vein of neorealism. Although short of being a real master-work I was drawn into the characters and the events. I am fascinated by films that highlight a certain segment of world struggle without bludgeoning me over the head about social issues. The tension of the regions strife makes for a fascinating backing point to real people dealing with real issues.

15. ANDU's rating of the film Baran

16. rajiv ibrahim's rating of the film Baran

too sweet and too sentimental for what they called a neorealist film, didn't really work on me, but the visual is surely a joy to behold