1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Barbarella

2. Elise Stambul's rating of the film Barbarella

Kitch, érotique, psychédélique, un brin de surréalisme, des super costumes et une super BO

3. mpho3's rating of the film Barbarella

Incredibly silly but surprisingly well done. Saw it as a two-fer in the 1980s with the intolerably bad Flesh Gordon. FG made Barbarella seem downright classy.

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Barbarella

6.1/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Ql

5. dave gunn's rating of the film Barbarella

Jane Fonda is a total babe, of course, but her character is also by all means smart and tough. This campy, perverse romp is so visually stylized and imaginative that it's almost arthouse.

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Barbarella

Intriguing as an artifact of the bygone hippie era. Barbarella's personality and the world she comes from give something of a sense of what the movement was gunning for (no army, no police, no military). But yeah; it's pretty terrible. Barbarella is nearly worthless as a protagonist, constantly in need of saving, killing without compunctions (in spite of her backstory), and having almost no part in the climax.

7. João Rocha's rating of the film Barbarella

Sex resolves everything... always

8. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Barbarella

9. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Barbarella

10. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Barbarella

Somewhere Edward D. Wood jr is laughing his ass off, going, "what is this crap?!".

11. hulya C.'s rating of the film Barbarella

keyifsiz günlerimin gülümseten arkadaşı Barbarella

12. Terri Wise's rating of the film Barbarella

Over-the-top silliness. Good fun for what it is. Fabulously awful special effects that are, in that way, special. It is kind of a fun vision, though--got to give it that.

13. Polyglot's rating of the film Barbarella

♫ Barbarella, psyche-delia. Something, something, something something. ♫

14. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Barbarella

all help is re-paid with sex

15. Tutu888's rating of the film Barbarella

It must have been this film that started the phrase "so bad that it becomes good".

16. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Barbarella

Overbearing 1960s sci-fi sexploitation film; I love everything about it. The story is so far out in left field, but doesn't ever seem to take itself too seriously, which reflected in my mood when I watched it for the first time. Barbarella's sexually-charged quest to find and rescue scientist Durand-Durand just escalates in ridiculousness with each passing minute in such a great way.

17. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Barbarella

Craptastic sex scenes and creepy dolls.

18. João R's rating of the film Barbarella

I can't really explain you why at the moment but this movie makes me like it.

19. EEE333's rating of the film Barbarella

annoyingly sexist; nice props though

20. João Gou's rating of the film Barbarella

21. Log Lady's rating of the film Barbarella

Cool, wacky, sexy, and psychedelic. I'm a woman, but Jane Fonda is divine as hell. The plot makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, but it doesn't take away from the fun of it all, in a B-movie kind of way.

22. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Barbarella

chistosa y bella, y la jane fonda está re piolas. moac

23. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Barbarella

Herkes sever ama Bridget Fonda olmazsa kim severdi tartışılır.

24. maltzsama's rating of the film Barbarella

Jane Fonda and Anthony Hopkins working together It's so nice.