1. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film Barbarella

I couldn't quite keep the plot straight. The visuals were other wordly and strange in a hilariously twisted way and I enjoyed the psychadelic ride this movie took me on. I found the hand to hand sex scene quite disturbing..! Lol

2. marcabranca's rating of the film Barbarella

3. amariliz's rating of the film Barbarella

oh my!... weirdest, most delicious and most aesthetically-satisfying piece of old-school sci-fi ever... jane fonda!!!

4. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Barbarella

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Barbarella

Science fiction sex comedy with Jane Fonda in her prime starting the film with one of the best stripteases ever put on film. It is a colorful psychedelic movie that don't take itself serious at all. The sets look like leftovers from the original "Star Trek" but there is a timelessness over it that is hard to describe. Anita Pallenberg's raspy dark voice steal the show as the villainous lesbian queen.

6. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Barbarella

7. Elise Stambul's rating of the film Barbarella

Kitch, érotique, psychédélique, un brin de surréalisme, des super costumes et une super BO

8. mpho3's rating of the film Barbarella

Incredibly silly but surprisingly well done. Saw it as a two-fer in the 1980s with the intolerably bad Flesh Gordon. FG made Barbarella seem downright classy.

9. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Barbarella

6.1/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Ql

10. dave gunn's rating of the film Barbarella

Jane Fonda is a total babe, of course, but her character is also by all means smart and tough. This campy, perverse romp is so visually stylized and imaginative that it's almost arthouse.

11. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Barbarella

Intriguing as an artifact of the bygone hippie era. Barbarella's personality and the world she comes from give something of a sense of what the movement was gunning for (no army, no police, no military). But yeah; it's pretty terrible. Barbarella is nearly worthless as a protagonist, constantly in need of saving, killing without compunctions (in spite of her backstory), and having almost no part in the climax.

12. João Rocha's rating of the film Barbarella

Sex resolves everything... always

13. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Barbarella

14. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Barbarella

15. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Barbarella

Somewhere Edward D. Wood jr is laughing his ass off, going, "what is this crap?!".

16. hulya C.'s rating of the film Barbarella

keyifsiz günlerimin gülümseten arkadaşı Barbarella

17. Terri Wise's rating of the film Barbarella

Over-the-top silliness. Good fun for what it is. Fabulously awful special effects that are, in that way, special. It is kind of a fun vision, though--got to give it that.

18. Polyglot's rating of the film Barbarella

♫ Barbarella, psyche-delia. Something, something, something something. ♫

19. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Barbarella

all help is re-paid with sex

20. Tutu888's rating of the film Barbarella

It must have been this film that started the phrase "so bad that it becomes good".

21. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Barbarella

Overbearing 1960s sci-fi sexploitation film; I love everything about it. The story is so far out in left field, but doesn't ever seem to take itself too seriously, which reflected in my mood when I watched it for the first time. Barbarella's sexually-charged quest to find and rescue scientist Durand-Durand just escalates in ridiculousness with each passing minute in such a great way.

22. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Barbarella

Craptastic sex scenes and creepy dolls.

23. João R's rating of the film Barbarella

I can't really explain you why at the moment but this movie makes me like it.

24. EEE333's rating of the film Barbarella

annoyingly sexist; nice props though