1. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

2. afuchs's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

The least incomprehensible success of S. Kubrick.

3. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

4. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

5. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

6. Walker's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

My favorite Kubrick film. 10/10!

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

Kubrick's obsessed with the way his movies look. You never see a naked woman looking bad. Which is important. The attention to detail is a reflection of the perfectionism. People quibble over whether Ryan O'Neal was right for the part. Never occurred to me. He has a beauty about him that makes the second half of the movie richer for his tragic downfall.

8. João R's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

An odd case of a magnificent movie that settles for being superficial. The strenuous effort to be gleaming scorned the story and the pace; the novel is simplified to the point of resembling a simple rise and fall tale; characters serve as mere props to move the story; the melancholic tone is achieved by cutting the actions and adding solely emotions; and Barry is left being a passive anti-hero with lack of response.

9. DenoResandono's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

BARRY LYNDON - I think - is director Stanley Kubrick's underrated masterpiece. BARRY LYNDON has taught me a lot about filmmaking. Especially, its cinematography. This movie is one of the kind - where its cinematography really moved the storytelling. In my opinion, the cinematography of BARRY LYNDON talked a lot more than its dialogue. Every scene in this movie is "one perfect shot". BARRY LYNDON is classic!

10. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

11. Lézard's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

12. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

13. HSBilly's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

stop at anytime, anywhere you want, you get a free painting. it is actually writing poetry with light.

14. MistaRichard's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

Should be renamed to: "Barry Lyndon, or Stanley Kubrick's Definition Of Every Frame A Painting."

15. Timo Heuer's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

Zieht sich nach unten heraus etwas, aber toll gemacht. Besonders natürlich die Kerzenlicht-Szenen.

16. FISCHER's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

Dixième oeuvre de Stanley Kubrick qui reste un grand moment de cinéma... www.cinefiches.com

17. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

Hilarious and extremely under-rated. Why does this never get shown on TV? Never seen it shown on TV once in forty years. What a waste! This is one of the best films of the Seventies.

18. vizija's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

I enjoyed every second of the film. The scenes are absolutely gorgeous. You can easily say that Kubrick is flawless director in cinematography. This should be a lesson for all other films.

19. f-nanda's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

Stunning cinematography! Great first act but didn't care enough for the second one. Even tought it has a lot of great characters, they're so awful people that I just wanted everyone to die.

20. arcondicionado's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

this film is a beautiful painting and it humanised all of the beautiful paintings hanging on my grandparents' walls which I used to spend hours starring at. and it humanised a lot of other things for me.

21. Michael Peer's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

Spectacular. We'll never have a film of this caliber again for the simple fact that we'll never have a director operate on the level of Kubrick and not at one who strives for perfection and quality like he did. Barry Lyndon is slower than other Kubrick affairs but each moment is loaded with subtext and thought. This is a dark, honest tale about a man's journey navigating life where each moment is a chess move.

22. AALC's rating of the film Barry Lyndon

Yes, the film is great. Cinematography, scenography, plot, soundtrack, actors... But editing... sorry, no.

23. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Barry Lyndon