1. ejonline's rating of the film BASEketball

I'm not a South Park fan, so I'm not sure why I saw this. Getting to the video store close to closing on weekend night after the racks have been picked over? Carryover from the surprisingly enjoyable South Park movie? At any rate, a bad 90s movie. I can't imagine that anybody several decades from now will be able to fetishize it as a prime example of "90's" filmmaking, but you never know.

2. James Mackin's rating of the film BASEketball

3. Aardsy's rating of the film BASEketball

While it knows it's terrible, that's no excuse.

4. jxn's rating of the film BASEketball

maybe we could...lay some carpet...?

5. Ash's rating of the film BASEketball

sucker for matt and trey

6. Anne St. Anne's rating of the film BASEketball

I didn't hate this movie as much as I expected to. Actually, I ninety percent liked it. When it stuck to just being silly I loved it. Though that only made the moments I groaned at that much worse.

7. dethgrul's rating of the film BASEketball

i will never NOT want to watch this movie. it makes me smile anytime i see it. trey & matt have been consistently funny for longer than anyone else in tv. south park is still as fresh as the day it started. these 2 deserve much more appreciation than they get. its movies like this that make me forget about all the problems and drama in my life. and anything that can do that is aces in my book. and its a zucker film!

8. eek's rating of the film BASEketball

"Go back to your fancy cars, and your big bank accounts, and your celebrity friends, and your beautiful women, and Victoria Silvestedt, Playmate of the Year... FUCK!"

9. film_lies101's rating of the film BASEketball

10. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film BASEketball

I quietly wish Parker and Stone would return to on-camera acting.

11. Adam Cook's rating of the film BASEketball

Moronic? Yes. Hilarious? Yes.

12. Miasma's rating of the film BASEketball

"Look out ahead, there's a truck changin' lanes..."