1. João Gou's rating of the film Basic Instinct 2

Devo ter sido a única pessoa a apreciá-lo. Acho o argumento e história

2. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Basic Instinct 2

"I'm traumatized. Who knows if I'll ever come again?"

3. Chuck Williamson's rating of the film Basic Instinct 2

"Even Oedipus didn't see his mother coming."

4. Nikola's rating of the film Basic Instinct 2

I feel people love to hate this movie almost as much as they love to overrate the original. Sharon Stone plays the exact same character in the exact same way, but for some reason, her performance her is ridiculed. I thought Morrissey and Stone do a pretty admirable job, particularly since the script is so damn awful. All in all, it's a stylish, great looking flop that is definitely in my guilty pleasure category.

5. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Basic Instinct 2

Would be a INSTANT camp classic if crazy ass Sharon Stone (she's genuinely awesome here) was on screen the entire time and if we weren't subjected to endless scenes of wet blanket David Morrissey wandering around the city and being totally boring. The clear highlight is Stone's breathless monologue, “When you think... about FUCKING me... and I know you do... how do ya picture it... doctor?"

6. JamesPC's rating of the film Basic Instinct 2

Barely worth half a star. The only charm comes from the ever-thrilling Charlotte Rampling.

7. Fran Bacigalupo's rating of the film Basic Instinct 2

Even though Sharon Stone still is one of the prettiest and sexiest actresses of all time, this movie makes it clear that she has lost her touch. Her performance in this film is not even close to be as excellent as the one in the 1992 film. Really bad movie, not boring, but bad. Of course, not the same Sharon, no Micheal, bad script.

8. Mother of God's rating of the film Basic Instinct 2

HAHAHHAHAHA! This movie is so retarded that makes it so funny. Every time Sharon Stone showed up, I started to laugh because she was trying REAL hard to look hot and mysterious, but all that I could see was just some old forgettable Hollywood hasbeen making this weird face expression.The first movie is a classic sexy thriller, the second one is retarded thriller wannabe with some talent wasted.

9. brown's rating of the film Basic Instinct 2

Sharon Stone is terrible, but other than that surprisingly good.