1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Basket Case

2.7 stars. It starts of likeable in a lop-sided way, but becomes increasingly turgid. There is an interesting balance between the goofy and the truly grubby, which tips in favour of the latter with the grotesque and unnecessary rape scene. Others might argue this is what finally moves the film into horror, playing off an able-bodied audience's fear of the sexed disabled body. The puppet is winningly lumpy.

2. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Basket Case

And I thought Basket Case’s just a weird tale about an outsider’s revenge against those who forced him to conform, but then it turned out to be a Freudian metaphor about the sexual forces competing within a young man - those of love, lust, violence. The really crappy FX and the realistic early 80s New York milieu give the film a special feeling, an awkward mix of authenticity, amateurism and underground cinema.

3. Pango's rating of the film Basket Case

Funny, original, over the top, with likable characters and an horrible vestigial twin. Loved it.

4. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Basket Case

Jedynka jeszcze do przeżycia, pozostałe części to już tylko męka!

5. Conor Black's rating of the film Basket Case

6. low's rating of the film Basket Case

7. mondovideo's rating of the film Basket Case

it's not a good movie by any means but it was hilarious

8. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Basket Case

Schlocky n' trashy, but fun as hell late grindhouse-era film that may be pretty repetitive and unrefined, but is quite charming. Taking cues from H.G. Lewis and containing a grungy New York City atmosphere, the film often tells its narrative quite confidently-- such as the ease of the flashback scene around the hour mark-- and if it may not emote very well, it's quite a nifty late-night flick.

9. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Basket Case

cheap movie,cheap effects, weak plot. nothing funny,nothing scary

10. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Basket Case

Las aventuras de una cabeza vengadora separada de su hermano con el que se comunica mediante telequinesis. ¿Qué es más hilarante que eso?...así, también hay una violación.

11. Pymo's rating of the film Basket Case

My twin is always hungry.

12. Rob Mann's rating of the film Basket Case

Siamese twin brothers go to NYC and fall for the same girl...

13. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Basket Case

lol this movie sounds utterly ridiculous. I am going to have to check this one out

14. Clarissa's rating of the film Basket Case

This movie is really growing on me. I was force to re watch this because it was claimed I did not give it a fair review during the first viewing. After watching it a second time I am finally beginning to see the campyness to this.... and it makes me want to Basket Case 2 and 3 now!

15. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film Basket Case

16. Sadhaka's rating of the film Basket Case

They just don't make trash like they used to. Last time I watched this was more than twenty years ago, still retains it's charm.

17. The Art of B's rating of the film Basket Case

not the greatest movie but the good moments it has makes it worth it.

18. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Basket Case

Campy, and very entertaining. I hated the scene toward the end involving Sharon and Belial, but overall a good late night horror movie to watch and laugh at.

19. gorillaman's rating of the film Basket Case

That fetus is soooo rightfully angry.

20. Shelley's rating of the film Basket Case

pretty crappy but the twin brother is pretty ugly

21. lizle's rating of the film Basket Case

When I first saw this movie, I thought what I sick mind this director has! So bad, and utterly ridiculous. And of course came Basketcase II

22. Michael H.'s rating of the film Basket Case

The production is raw to the point its charming, its 42nd Street location feels far more vivid than in more larger-scale stories, the actresses are unglamorous but more beautiful on screen, and Henenlotter’s mix of sympathetic characters with bizarre and ridiculous special effects and gross-out gore creates a film that, on a second viewing, is far more imaginative and interesting than more glossier horror films.