1. Arf's rating of the film Batman

2. indomi3's rating of the film Batman

I've been picturing Batman as a Superhero superhero in my entire life and this movie just screw it up. This is like a very traditional Batman with a very small amount of technology. Their comedy is actually funny and worth a 3 but 2 for everything, still.

3. matelot's rating of the film Batman

4. Kreg's rating of the film Batman

5. Guy-Philippe Côté's rating of the film Batman

6. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Batman

Maybe I'm in the minority but I absolutely adore the older Batman movies and actually rate them higher than the newer ones. They just had so much more soul to them and I laugh at how badly they have aged! So much fun!

7. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Batman

Ridiculous in a good way, though not worthy of the Batman title.

8. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Batman

9. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Batman

Why in the world isn't the still for this entry not Batman's line up of Oceanic Repellent Bat Sprays??? This could've been made in 2016, with Adam West, and would've been a hilarious Netflix blockbuster.

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Batman

"Sometimes you just can't get rid of a bomb!"

11. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Batman

A legit comedic masterpiece.

12. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Batman

Funny, fresh and full of fantasy !

13. Terri Wise's rating of the film Batman

14. El Biffo's rating of the film Batman

This isn't really as good as the TV episodes, which were really great, with cameos by an amazing list of guest stars too long for this space, and snappy dialogue full of double-entendres. This film sacrificed much of those great elements and dialogue nuances in favor of showing off all the bat-toys, that were soon to be marketed by Corgi (UK) and many other companies. But oh, how I loved my Corgi Batmobile!

15. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Batman

Really? Eyebrows on mask? Great idea.

16. lizle's rating of the film Batman

Just watched this gem last night. err ,mid-early morning, around 3Am ish. Batman talking to Robin): "We're in such great shape, so why don't we run?" ERR, isn't this the reason why you guys have capes, hence ,"The Caped Crusader"?

17. GIYGAS's rating of the film Batman

It's really easy to make jokes from a distance but when you actually watch it again it seems as if they've already beat you to the punch.

18. Jordan H's rating of the film Batman

C is for Catwoman! Roscoe: Julie Newmar or Eartha Kitt.

19. Ryan Robinson's rating of the film Batman

Much better and more entertaining than any of the Nolan films.

20. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Batman

21. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Batman

Silly camp which doesn't really sustain an hour and forty five minute movie well. Some fun stuff along the way, though. And my memory was confirmed; Frank Gorshin really was the most gleefully demented Bat-villain.

22. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film Batman

Not quite as fun as I remembered but somehow I like this nutty version of Batman vastly better than the self-consciously "dark" versions of the last 25 years.

23. Adam Z's rating of the film Batman

Probably the best thing that's ever happened to the world.

24. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Batman

Utterly ridiculous, but with its knowing sense of humour and sense of absurdity this turns out to be a great, unserious work that, in an era when this material is portrayed as deeply important, is almost subversive yet lovable. Particular highlights for me are the bizarre non-sequiturs that take place (including the 'porpoise' line) and Frank Gorshin's maniac and scene stealing role as The Riddler.