1. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Batman Begins

Batman Begins doesn't feel like a product of a stylist, instead, its action scenes are uniformed, its quote-unquote serious take on the story sadly crams its obvious themes of fear and childhood trauma down your throat, and it's so-very overlong. The narrative feels broken-up into serials, without an organic flow to it, while the fisticuffs-action scenes could also use a polish, being a spatial mess.

2. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Batman Begins

Imaginative, well paced and excellently cast, this is the best of Nolan's trilogy and does not suffer from the indulgent portentousness of the later films. Bale is excellent, channelling Patrick Bateman into Bruce Wayne, while Oldman's performance is nicely understated. It's visually impressive and tonally varied, managing to be both moving and at times genuinely scary.

3. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Batman Begins

4. raquel_ag's rating of the film Batman Begins

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

5. Richard Tines's rating of the film Batman Begins

This was a really cool movie!

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Batman Begins

Finally a Batman movie where characters have dark, psychological complex scars like in the comics. Great origin story that focus on Bruce Wayne and not that much on the fight sequences. Production looks good in every department. Only Katie Holmes is totally misplaced as Christian Bale's love interest since she looks more like his daughter who has come right from high school.

7. Warren Butler's rating of the film Batman Begins

Batman Begins features an excellent narrative. The structure of the movie involving 3 vilains that all could easily have been Bruce if he went down the wrong path present realistic rivals for Bruce. The film has 4 acts, one for each villain and one for Bruce at the beginning showing how origins. The film ending with the title was a deliberate choice showing how he had not earned the title until the end

8. pierce.giurintano's rating of the film Batman Begins

The Batman brand is one of the most successful and revered of all time in the entertainment world, and this movie is no exception to that track record. The Christopher Nolan Reboot of the series stars Christian Bale and was so critically acclaimed that an entire trilogy was spawned. This film uses a variety of unconventional camera angles and fast cut editing techniques to keep up the pace with the intense action.

9. gaussian's rating of the film Batman Begins

this nolan bat flick features the most cillian

10. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Batman Begins

Been a while since I watched this, still pretty good but a bit slow in places but sets up the reboot well.

11. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Batman Begins

12. JCPJD's rating of the film Batman Begins

Why 5 stars? Because this is the most influential film of 21st Century cinema so far. EASY RIDER (64) gave us the auteur reign, JAWS (75) gave us the tentpole films of the 80's, PULP FICTION (94) gave us popular Indie and Batman Begins (05) gave us the Superhero genre we are suffering through today. This film single handedly resurrected the whole comic book mythology, changed Hollywood and changed the culture.

13. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Batman Begins

14. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Batman Begins

The too-often forgotten first chapter of the Batman trilogy. It still holds up amazingly well in the aftermath of its two outstanding sequels. The best onscreen portrayal of Bruce Wayne to date.

15. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Batman Begins

L'ho adorato dal primo momento. La storia del solo supereroe della DC che valga la pena di essere raccontata. Christian Bale è adatto come pochi al ruolo.

16. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Batman Begins

Only good movie in the Nolan Trilogy.

17. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Batman Begins

The best of the Nolan Batman films, in which Nolan is not the mega director of today and can be reigned in by the studio.

18. hamsa's rating of the film Batman Begins

Batman wins all the time

19. Star Lord's rating of the film Batman Begins

20. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Batman Begins

creo que es la mejor 1 de todas las 1 de superheroes. Veo la mayoría 1eras películas de los superheroes sólo porque me entretiene el conocer el origen del superheroe, después me aburren. Esta es una buena introducción al mundo de "batman" en su totalidad.

21. DenoResandono's rating of the film Batman Begins

I was a little worried back then when I knew Batman would fight two class-b villains. I was wrong. Christopher Nolan gave a strong backstory in each characters. Especially, Ra's Al Ghul who had important role in Bruce Wayne's life. I think this film is one of the best reboot of all time.

22. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film Batman Begins

first thing first caught me into soul.

23. J. O.'s rating of the film Batman Begins

One of the finest superhero films to date. While that isn't a hard level reach considering the absolute trash they're releasing lately, it's a highly entertaining film that exiles all the unnecessary goofiness acquired over the years and retains the mystery and darkness that makes Batman so interesting.

24. Razinsky's rating of the film Batman Begins