1. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Batman Begins

2. JCPJD's rating of the film Batman Begins

Why 5 stars? Because this is the most influential film of 21st Century cinema so far. EASY RIDER (64) gave us the auteur reign, JAWS (75) gave us the tentpole films of the 80's, PULP FICTION (94) gave us popular Indie and Batman Begins (05) gave us the Superhero genre we are suffering through today. This film single handedly resurrected the whole comic book mythology, changed Hollywood and changed the culture.

3. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Batman Begins

4. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Batman Begins

The too-often forgotten first chapter of the Batman trilogy. It still holds up amazingly well in the aftermath of its two outstanding sequels. The best onscreen portrayal of Bruce Wayne to date.

5. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Batman Begins

L'ho adorato dal primo momento. La storia del solo supereroe della DC che valga la pena di essere raccontata. Christian Bale è adatto come pochi al ruolo.

6. Several Giraffes's rating of the film Batman Begins

Only good movie in the Nolan Trilogy.

7. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Batman Begins

The best of the Nolan Batman films, in which Nolan is not the mega director of today and can be reigned in by the studio.

8. hamsa's rating of the film Batman Begins

Batman wins all the time

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Batman Begins

10. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Batman Begins

creo que es la mejor 1 de todas las 1 de superheroes. Veo la mayoría 1eras películas de los superheroes sólo porque me entretiene el conocer el origen del superheroe, después me aburren. Esta es una buena introducción al mundo de "batman" en su totalidad.

11. DenoResandono's rating of the film Batman Begins

I was a little worried back then when I knew Batman would fight two class-b villains. I was wrong. Christopher Nolan gave a strong backstory in each characters. Especially, Ra's Al Ghul who had important role in Bruce Wayne's life. I think this film is one of the best reboot of all time.

12. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film Batman Begins

first thing first caught me into soul.

13. J. O.'s rating of the film Batman Begins

One of the finest superhero films to date. While that isn't a hard level reach considering the absolute trash they're releasing lately, it's a highly entertaining film that exiles all the unnecessary goofiness acquired over the years and retains the mystery and darkness that makes Batman so interesting.

14. Razinsky's rating of the film Batman Begins

15. hasnakarlina's rating of the film Batman Begins

batman series were only nice when Nolan handled all of them

16. bagno's rating of the film Batman Begins

17. ceknklsn's rating of the film Batman Begins

18. Ethan's rating of the film Batman Begins

This is a nice little origin story that delved deep into the psychological issues of Batman and offered up some cool villains we haven't yet seen on the screen.

19. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Batman Begins

Batman gets drugged, set on fire, and thrown out a window but still does the voice when calling Alfred, a man who knows that he is secretly Bruce Wayne.

20. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Batman Begins

It's the worst movie that I've ever saw of nolan but still decent

21. henryfrust's rating of the film Batman Begins

Sé que es la primera de la saga pero, la mitad de la película es el surgimiento de Batman (zZzzZ), lo demás ha sido bastante predecible.

22. James Mackin's rating of the film Batman Begins

A decent Batman origin story.

23. Nuno Azevedo's rating of the film Batman Begins

"And why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up."

24. kris's rating of the film Batman Begins

ahhh so batman is a ninja, that explains things, cool.

← Previous 1 3 4 5