1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Batman Forever

You know it's bad when the Honest Trailer is at least thrice as good as the movie....

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film Batman Forever

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Batman Forever

Always entertaining without being overly childish. A witty and fun film.

4. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Batman Forever

in Batman Forever we learn that Two-Face is a thorough fan of hot pink and animal patterns.

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Batman Forever

I enjoyed this very much when I was ten. I don't any more and it has dates terribly. The script has no understanding of the source material and ruins The Riddled and especially two face who comes across as Joke lite. Val Kilmer could make a decent Bruce Wayne but is underserved by this film. Is there a good way to make Robin work on film?

6. le Gars's rating of the film Batman Forever

3,5 I don't understand why this film is so overlooked. It is a totally crazy film, a psychedelic and continously over-the-top (acting, cinematography, narrative) "object" that today would be impossibile to even think about. Honestly, I prefer the madness of Schumacher style than the impersonal and flat Nolan's Batman.

7. Ethan's rating of the film Batman Forever

This was right before Joel Schumacher ruined the Batman franchise. It still had a hint of Burton and this made for an entertaining entry into the Batman franchise.

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Batman Forever

Its lasting contribution to society may have been "Kiss from a Rose" but there are plenty of good ideas here presented in not completely terrible ways.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Batman Forever

Val Kilmer is an underrated Batman, and this is very, very neon.

10. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Batman Forever

The child in me remembers seeing this and liking it then, so I'm giving it 3 stars. I was right about Sega Channel back then and I was probably right about this. 9-year-old me was on point, motherfuckers.

11. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Batman Forever

I loved this movie when I was a kid...and now as an adult I hate myself...

12. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Batman Forever

1995, dir. JOEL SCHUMACHER - 5.5/10 (USA)

13. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Batman Forever

14. film_lies101's rating of the film Batman Forever

Worst film ever attached to 'Batman'

15. MAO1's rating of the film Batman Forever

16. Maura Rivera's rating of the film Batman Forever

batman amused me when i was a child. nice soundtrack.

17. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Batman Forever

18. HKFanatic's rating of the film Batman Forever

Caught somewhere between the Expressionist aesthetic of the Tim Burton films and the day-glo camp of Schumacher's own follow-up, "Batman Forever" is a nigh unwatchable Frankenstein's monster of a superhero film. Jim Carrey, oft-criticized for playing the Riddler as a Living Color sketch, is one of the few entertaining aspects of the movie considering he's the only one who appears to be having fun with the material.

19. Kim Gérard's rating of the film Batman Forever

excellent actors and special effects !!!!!!

20. scopeing_alex's rating of the film Batman Forever

grineren, især når jim carrey er med

21. msmichel's rating of the film Batman Forever

A day-glo vomit of grotesque vision from hack director Schumacher. Almost worthless addition to the 90's Batman franchise saved only by Tommy Lee Jones take on Two-Face and a very watchable wardrobe modelled by Nicole Kidman and Drew Barrymore. Kilmer pretty awful in title role and less said about O'Donnell the better. Kidman no more believable here as a pyschologist than she was as a doctor in Days of Thunder.

22. coolfreshprince's rating of the film Batman Forever

My favourite Gotham City design.... The humongous statues , the colors, the music, the lights. Maybe Gotham should not be like this but I love it.

23. Junda Mane's rating of the film Batman Forever

24. emichan's rating of the film Batman Forever

Val Kilmer, Nicole Kidman, Tommy Lee Jones... and Jim Carrey stars in a fail of epic proportions.