1. paolasvieira's rating of the film Batman & Robin

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Batman & Robin

I forgot how bad this was, I also thought there were more one liners from Arnie, truly terrible

3. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Batman & Robin

crotch shots, nipples on suits, ice puns, terrible passwords and. that. bane.

4. Ethan's rating of the film Batman & Robin

This is an atrocious film but it gets an extra star for it's very spot on casting, maybe except for Clooney, he's a great actor but Batman wasn't really his thing. But Schwarzenegger and Thurman are brilliant as Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy respectively.

5. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Batman & Robin

6. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Batman & Robin

7. nasutionakbar's rating of the film Batman & Robin

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Batman & Robin

This set a tone for me not enjoying Uma Thurman performances but loving Arnold Schwarzenegger as if he were my own grandfather.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Batman & Robin

This is really bad. Like really bad. But it's pretty fun to watch how bad it is. So many fucking ice puns.

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Batman & Robin

11. ehwest's rating of the film Batman & Robin

I ENJOYED THIS AT THE TIME

12. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Batman & Robin

I would give it one star, but every single groan-worthy pun that comes out of Mr. Freeze's mouth earns it a second star.

13. Achromia's rating of the film Batman & Robin

Wouldn't mind burning a couple of brain cells in order to forget I ever saw this...

14. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Batman & Robin

15. Juan Valero's rating of the film Batman & Robin

Lamentable. Bane, quien es una los más grande enemigos de Batman, tiene una participación intrascendente.

16. film_lies101's rating of the film Batman & Robin

No, this is the worst film ever attached to 'Batman'

17. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Batman & Robin

All along I was hoping villains wouldn't do nothing relevant so Batman and Robin could stay quietly at home and stop those butt and bulges close-ups while wearing the costumes.

18. revelintheview's rating of the film Batman & Robin

19. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Batman & Robin

20. the.deft.one's rating of the film Batman & Robin

On a positive note, Uma is oddly delicious and I'd praise the neon design were this any other film, but the script is an unmitigated disaster with too many duff one-liners to keep track of. Add in the crotch close-ups, Bat credit cards and Bane and the result stinks. It's entertaining on some level and a guilty part of me retains a soft-spot for camp Gotham over Nolan's imagining but I'll draw the line here.

21. Kizeky's rating of the film Batman & Robin

This movie is coold as ice.

22. miss piggy's rating of the film Batman & Robin