1. FISCHER's rating of the film Batman & Robin

Une oeuvre lourdement manichéenne et aux propos fort ambivalents... www.cinefiches.com

2. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Batman & Robin

one star for getting to hear jesse ventura's voice. and shame on whoever let chris o'donnell say cowabunga, shame on you indeed

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Batman & Robin

Misunderstood "Batman" movie. It was always meant to be colorful, strange and ludicrous and the problem was the film studio who didn't dare make it into "Batman on Ice: The Musical" which this clearly was meant to be. As it is living crap as a serious normal film. No wonder the film series had to be rebooted after this. The joke is on the actors who look embarrassed even being in it.

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Batman & Robin

So so bad that it almost comes back round to being good again - certainly watchable in an ironic fashion. By unintentionally killing the incumbent Batman franchise, Batman & Robin is perhaps responsible for the wonderful Chris Nolan trilogy so that is worth an extra star.

5. paolasvieira's rating of the film Batman & Robin

6. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Batman & Robin

I forgot how bad this was, I also thought there were more one liners from Arnie, truly terrible

7. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Batman & Robin

crotch shots, nipples on suits, ice puns, terrible passwords and. that. bane.

8. Ethan's rating of the film Batman & Robin

This is an atrocious film but it gets an extra star for it's very spot on casting, maybe except for Clooney, he's a great actor but Batman wasn't really his thing. But Schwarzenegger and Thurman are brilliant as Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy respectively.

9. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Batman & Robin

10. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Batman & Robin

11. nasutionakbar's rating of the film Batman & Robin

12. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Batman & Robin

This set a tone for me not enjoying Uma Thurman performances but loving Arnold Schwarzenegger as if he were my own grandfather.

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Batman & Robin

This is really bad. Like really bad. But it's pretty fun to watch how bad it is. So many fucking ice puns.

14. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Batman & Robin

15. ehwest's rating of the film Batman & Robin

I ENJOYED THIS AT THE TIME

16. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Batman & Robin

I would give it one star, but every single groan-worthy pun that comes out of Mr. Freeze's mouth earns it a second star.

17. Achromia's rating of the film Batman & Robin

Wouldn't mind burning a couple of brain cells in order to forget I ever saw this...

18. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Batman & Robin

19. Juan Valero's rating of the film Batman & Robin

Lamentable. Bane, quien es una los más grande enemigos de Batman, tiene una participación intrascendente.

20. film_lies101's rating of the film Batman & Robin

No, this is the worst film ever attached to 'Batman'

21. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Batman & Robin

All along I was hoping villains wouldn't do nothing relevant so Batman and Robin could stay quietly at home and stop those butt and bulges close-ups while wearing the costumes.

22. revelintheview's rating of the film Batman & Robin

23. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Batman & Robin

24. the.deft.one's rating of the film Batman & Robin

On a positive note, Uma is oddly delicious and I'd praise the neon design were this any other film, but the script is an unmitigated disaster with too many duff one-liners to keep track of. Add in the crotch close-ups, Bat credit cards and Bane and the result stinks. It's entertaining on some level and a guilty part of me retains a soft-spot for camp Gotham over Nolan's imagining but I'll draw the line here.