1. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Batman & Robin

I forgot how bad this was, I also thought there were more one liners from Arnie, truly terrible

2. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Batman & Robin

crotch shots, nipples on suits, ice puns, terrible passwords and. that. bane.

3. Ethan's rating of the film Batman & Robin

This is an atrocious film but it gets an extra star for it's very spot on casting, maybe except for Clooney, he's a great actor but Batman wasn't really his thing. But Schwarzenegger and Thurman are brilliant as Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy respectively.

4. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Batman & Robin

5. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Batman & Robin

6. nasutionakbar's rating of the film Batman & Robin

7. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Batman & Robin

This set a tone for me not enjoying Uma Thurman performances but loving Arnold Schwarzenegger as if he were my own grandfather.

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Batman & Robin

This is really bad. Like really bad. But it's pretty fun to watch how bad it is. So many fucking ice puns.

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Batman & Robin

10. ehwest's rating of the film Batman & Robin

I ENJOYED THIS AT THE TIME

11. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Batman & Robin

I would give it one star, but every single groan-worthy pun that comes out of Mr. Freeze's mouth earns it a second star.

12. Achromia's rating of the film Batman & Robin

Wouldn't mind burning a couple of brain cells in order to forget I ever saw this...

13. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Batman & Robin

14. Juan Valero's rating of the film Batman & Robin

Lamentable. Bane, quien es una los más grande enemigos de Batman, tiene una participación intrascendente.

15. film_lies101's rating of the film Batman & Robin

No, this is the worst film ever attached to 'Batman'

16. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Batman & Robin

All along I was hoping villains wouldn't do nothing relevant so Batman and Robin could stay quietly at home and stop those butt and bulges close-ups while wearing the costumes.

17. revelintheview's rating of the film Batman & Robin

18. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Batman & Robin

19. the.deft.one's rating of the film Batman & Robin

On a positive note, Uma is oddly delicious and I'd praise the neon design were this any other film, but the script is an unmitigated disaster with too many duff one-liners to keep track of. Add in the crotch close-ups, Bat credit cards and Bane and the result stinks. It's entertaining on some level and a guilty part of me retains a soft-spot for camp Gotham over Nolan's imagining but I'll draw the line here.

20. Kizeky's rating of the film Batman & Robin

This movie is coold as ice.

21. miss piggy's rating of the film Batman & Robin

22. AnonymousReviewer's rating of the film Batman & Robin

23. A. Felix's rating of the film Batman & Robin

24. msmichel's rating of the film Batman & Robin

I came here not to praise Batman but to bury him. Those might of been the words that director Joel Schumacher spoke when finishing this film as it certainly nailed the coffin shut on this franchise. Amazing really that Nolan was able to reinvent it just a few short years later as this debacle is truly one of the worst examples of overbloated hollywood excess ever. Like the comment below that it burns the eyes.