1. Ameille's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

2. João R's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

Another plausible entry on this franchise coated with a vengeance tale.

3. abyantama's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

4. kyrlice's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

5. Dan's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

Do all the animated films have a moment when they become uncomfortably dark and deeply moving?

6. Etienne Deveau Beaumont's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

One of the best Animated Batman , a real pleasure .

7. flobota's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

starts out really solid and goes pretty deep into Batman's mind. still, it's unnecessarily brutal and I just can't help myself not liking Robin in any form.

8. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

genuinely surprised. put on to have in the background just to have something to kinda watch while i did some work but i ended up not doing any work and became engrossed in the story.

9. paulparadiis's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

This is the best Batman thing I have seen. The animation was a bit weird from time to time, but the story is awesome. Red Hood is badass!

10. ghostofX-masyet2come's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

So who's got a camera? Ooh! Ooh! Get one of me and the kid first. Then you and me, then the three of us. And then one with the crowbar

11. Jason Callen's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

Better than any of the Nolan films. 3.5

12. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

This is the best Batman animation ever!

13. dionisio's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

probably the best batman movie so far, animated, nolan's or burton.. this one is probably the better one. The script, the directing, the remenissions, really impressive.

14. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

Tiene algo que me recuerda a la serie animada de principio de los 90, no sólo el estilo de la animación sino lo poco convencional del guión y la historia en general; especialmente considerando que tomaron como base el arco dramático de la muerte de Jason Todd, que si bien es un conocida ampliamente entre los fanáticos del cómic es algo desconocida para el público en general. Recomendable.

15. Nokta's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

one of the best animation i have seen recently...

16. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

One of the best recent incarnations of the Caped Crusader (Nolan’s take isn’t really working for me) owes a lot to the excellent 90s animated series. The animation is surprisingly polished for a direct-to-video feature, but what really makes it work is a strong, intelligent, character-driven story, though the exciting, well-crafted action scenes don’t hurt. Batman fans really need to check this one out.

17. event horizon dude x1's rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

a not-so-good Batman comic arc turned into a damn good film.

18. D♯'s rating of the film Batman: Under the Red Hood

The only thing that should have been more obvious than the "reveal" (thank god they didn't save it for the end at least) was the Red Hood's pathetically written fallacy that drives the entire charade culminating in the ending: "I hate you for not doing what needs to be done, so do it now, because I'm not willing to do it either."