1. DSPRKY's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Turgid; nigh unwatchable. It's amazing that such a long film can be so anemic. The narrative is, of course, mind-numbingly stupid and the acting awful, but the real sin here is the puerile attempt at thematic consonance. We're treated to an incessant stream of fifth-grade theological posturing that does nothing except betray the entire production's complete lack of inspiration.

2. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Some terrible casting aside (Jesse Eisenberg, Jeremy Irons *yuck*) - this was a pretty good popcorn muncher. Lots of projection (acting) and melodrama.

3. taniaburrito's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

4. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

The Batman part of the film was terrible, he has become some sort of ground-machine with extremely heavy armor. This film was really lacking in story and the ultimate duel takes place in an empty airplane hangar. The only thing I could say that I liked was Affleck's Bruce Wayne, this script was trash and that duel was as dull as Columbo vs. Michael Myers.

5. Matthew's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Why does Batman look and sound like a transformer?

6. f-nanda's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Saw the ultimate edition. Jesse Eisenberg is a poor poor choice for Lex Luthor. Ben Affleck has a face that I can assimilate with Batman but I can't let go that he always seens like he's in a Kevin Smith movie. I hope Wonder Woman and Justice League are way better. AND PLEASE, Batman's mask breaks, he's got no black eyes anymore... 30s later, he's mask and black eyes are perfect again. COME ON!

7. Diderot's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

It only becomes semi-watchable because it's so thoroughly embarrassing in almost every choice it makes. What's really absurd, though, is that it is no better or worse than the more recent and far more lauded "grown-up" comic book movie, "Logan".

8. R's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

a three hour trailer for the justice league film that proves superheroes are a bunch of caped momma's boys

9. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Many of the superhero franchises are now using collateral damage as a point of contention. Because superheroes should get along, you need one of them to be a total moron (Batman, Iron Man). Then they kiss and make up. The franchise is also expanding beyond white men. Wonder Woman kicks serious ass. Aquaman and The Flash are not white white. Jeremy Irons takes a step down. It's all about the next movie.

11. Lance L O T's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Does it end well? no! Does it have a great villain? no! Is their mother's name issue ridiculous? Yes! Still, the film portrays a very interesting a topic and the performances, both by Affleck or Eisenberg are not bad, mainly Affleck. It's a surprisingly enticing film with a new take on Batman and with a refreshing insertion in reality for a superhero film. As a movie experience I was caught! That's not little...

12. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Mindless brawl is what Zack Snyder good at, and there's a lot of it in this movie. But that's not what this movie is about, it's about introducing that there's a world where greater danger approaches and even greater men must come together to prevent it. Simply said, Snyder sucks at storytelling.

13. Deiner's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I'm reviewing the extended version (3 fucking hours!) so I can't compare it with the theatrical version because I haven't seen it yet and to be honest I don't want to. My verdict is that it's overlong with many redundant scenes and a lot of silly plotlines. The acting ranged from very bad to just okay. Ben Affleck was my favorite from the cast and by the way, who would've thought I'd ever say that. Wonder Woman <3

14. sominjeon's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I really liked this movie honestly. I didn't care much for Ben Affleck before but now I would die for him. The only complaint was that it was kinda long.

15. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

There's a line in the movie, carried out by Diane Lane, that sums up perfectly what happened with the public outcry and the negative reviews: "People hate what they don't understand". Batman v Superman is possibly the best comic-book movie ever.

16. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

i thought it was timely, maybe unintentional

17. Ömer Aşgın's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

18. kowalski's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

wie kann man diesen film nur nicht gut finden?

19. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

20. N!nA's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

21. Justwibi's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

this movie could be better than just stunning VFX.

22. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Snyder has a knack for focusing his creative energy on meaningless visuals, which in turn create meaningless stories. This is worse than Schumakers's Batman films, which is actually impressive to me.

23. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Il Batman interpretato da Ben Affleck e qualche spunto interessante non riescono a salvare questo film.

24. LifeofFiction's rating of the film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice