1. Zach Closs's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

IMDB, in the quotes section: "'Maybe I can help. I'm a vetinarian.' [She mispronounces veterinarian]." I spotted this on Netflix, remembered it existed, and became quickly incensed. Ridiculously jingoistic, incomprehensibly shot, masturbatory and somehow even stupider than its stupid, stupid title. Between this and that other silly goatfuck "Olympus Has Fallen," I'm pretty over Aaron Eckhart's overacting, dopey mug.

2. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

It's essentially Independence Day filmed in the handheld camera style of Black Hawk Down; which is awesome. Featuring a strong cast of cliched but likeable characters and fantastic action sequences that move along at a breakneck pace as the mystery of the aliens is unraveled and the protagonist's tale of redemption unfolds. It combines everything fans of sci-fi/action & war movies love and is simply a blast to watch.

3. dordai_robert's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

If you want to see two hours of grunts shooting aliens in the ruins of a city, this film is for you.

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

6. Michael Stephenson's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Genuinely forgot I saw this in the theatre.

7. f-nanda's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

I like this kind of movie but this one doesn't have anything special. But I really enjoyed that line in the end: "We already had breakfast, sir" and what it represented. And really, every movie about war and that kind of stuff, I must say; congrats to all makeup artists on this one. It seems real!

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

2011, dir. JONATHAN LIEBESMAN - 4/10 (USA)

9. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

10. MAO1's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

11. Brent Radbourne's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Mybe the director or director of photography looked at The Hurt Locker, saw that it garnered an oscar even with the lousy jerky spastic photography and thought if it's good enough for that movie I'll do the same kind.

12. Perry's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

13. Andrés Vilches Salazar's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

14. MikeEverleth's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Liked the grittiness of the fighting scenes, like a regular war movie but with aliens as the enemy. In the end, though, isn't this just a remake of Independence Day? And the corny dialogue... Ooof!

15. makeyourself85's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Felt like a "army recruitment" film to me. Visuals were good, but the script sucked.

16. Superfly's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

17. enrico's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

18. James M's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Good: Stuff blows up, you watch stuff blow up. Bad: No memorable characters, the aliens are neither noteworthy nor frightening. Just about every moment in the movie could be predicted with ease. Cookie cutter alien action movie plot with little reason to ever watch it again.

19. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Not very good but not very bad either. The problem really lies in the fact that the aliens are neither scary nor rememberable and that the movie ends up feeling like a US Marine recruitment video.

20. Beefy's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Good: It's better than Skyline. Bad: That's not saying much. All the elements are there but it never gels into the film it is trying to be. Having so many thin, stupid characters just makes it worse.

21. The Macho King's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

A hot garbage juice piece of shit mess of a movie,its like a rip off of modern warfare with some robot ET type things(matter of fact I rather be playing that then watching this bs).there's so many things in this film that executed so fuckin poorly,how u gonna make a generic sci fi epic on a budget?....what a waste of "talent" and time...

22. Bill Arceneaux's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Probably the best marine recruitment film this year. Surprised it wasn't called "Marines & Aliens"

23. Xazuru's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Unimaginative and boring storyline.

24. dex's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

probably not the best trama but the film is not so bad. Who the hell thinks, designe and develops the Alien? My hunt. I've not seen a so ugly & stupid race since the '50s.