1. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

it was boring... disappointing !

2. Imagefix's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Remember that episode of "Futurama" when the gang goes to Comicon and Fry spots the booth for VIDEOGAME: THE MOVIE? Yeah...

3. Risya's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

This is a typical war movie just with Aliens added. The screenplay is somewhat bad, lack of dialogue, poor character development, worn out storyline and the ending is just as cliché as the rest of the film. It would have been ok though for a war flick if it was made fast paced but unfortunately this was overlong. The intensity of the effect sometimes gets very annoying.

4. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

I really like the beginning because it's like they took the outline of what they wanted to do for character development and turned each bullet point into a single shot, throwing away the rest of the work required to make us care about characters we're never going to care about in the end anyway. I mean this in a good way, saved a lot of time. --DiB

5. JAH's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Another recruiting commercial...

6. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

7. Everaldo Amorim's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Oh that District 9 (meets independence day) feeling... Could do better without all that patriotic manure, but then again, it would be a different ballgame! =D

8. mwnjw's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Roger Ebert is on drugs. I loved this movie! In the 1950's, we had John Wayne and WWII. Now we have movies like this. The story isn't aliens attacking, it's loss and commitment through hardship. And as with any war movie, it isn't about the enemy - it's about the soldiers. Nicely done.

9. dan's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

10. Noslen's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Os Vfx até são interessantes, mas depois do "Dia da Independência" este argumento já não faz sentido.

11. Retroleptico's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Una película que pudo volverse todo un clásico de sci - fi , y con ese feeling que pocas películas logran como Dia de la independencia, se vuelca hacia dialogos debiles y cliches al por mayor, eso sin contar la extraña cinematografia de va de( + a - ) conforme avanza la película!

12. vattenevia's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

simply the worst science-fiction movie of all times

13. Norman1706's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

The most expensive commercial for the army. Bad, really bad.

14. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

I really liked it, great action flick. People shooting at aliens in the street of LA. The dialogue and the story is very weak but the amount of guns on it made up for it.

15. Eirik Smidesang Slåen's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Exhausting, but at times engaging.

16. vordven's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

17. EivindMN's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Definitivt årets dårligste film, av de jeg har sett i alle fall!

18. Xurxo G Penalta's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

first action sequence achieves a balance between confusing and intense, which make it great>these 2 adjectives continue to define the rest of the action but the balance is nowhere to be seen>the realistic battlefield intensity looses meaning as the aliens are somewhat explained, continued battlefield hyper realistic POV confusion seems pointless accompanied by cliched patriotic scores and speeches> Michael Bay style!

19. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Black Hawk Down + Saving Private Ryan + Independence Day = Meh

20. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Videogame of two hours. Barely interesting.

21. Umut Aral's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Just like a video game... I like video games...

22. Egouvman's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

23. chad bentley's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

This movie didn't need Michelle Rodriguez to spoil it; it was already a losing battle. But still, her screen presence always annoys me. Not sure what else to say... Oorah!

24. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film Battle: Los Angeles

Everything was wrong with this film. Bad writing, bad acting, unimportant characters, the only ones worth a damn get killed off too quickly and the most incapable Marines seen this side of a Michael Bay movie. Rash decisions made by incompetent fighters. Such a disappointment considering how epic the trailer made it look. Predictable and forgettable garbage.