1. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Battle Royale

Better version of..y'know.. that teen franchise

2. Flora M's rating of the film Battle Royale

One of my all time favourite films, based on one of my all time favourite books. I loved most of the characters however the alterations they made to Kiriyama's character were a little annoying

3. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Battle Royale

4. etilen's rating of the film Battle Royale

You just have to fight for yourself; no one's going to save you. That's just life, right?

5. Sebastian's rating of the film Battle Royale

3.5. Revolutionary for it's time and I could watch Kitano all day. 15 years later and America has thrown as much form over content that we can muster. An original.

6. Domenico Nicoletti's rating of the film Battle Royale

Incredibile viaggio all'interno della psicologia e di alcuni bambini e di un mondo ormai mangiato dal puro intrattenimento di massa, fatto solamente da sangue e terrore. Una relazione tra animo umano e animo commerciale, che si vedrà concludere in maniera magistrale. Fukusaku ci prepara a qualcosa che ormai stiamo creando.

7. André Graça's rating of the film Battle Royale

Steps for huge profit: 1. Watch violent, macabre and shocking but flawless japanese cult movie; 2. Start writing your own screenplay based on movie but with american characters; 3. Realize it was actually a book first and start writing a book; 4. Meditate a lot to not start laughing like a maniac when people call you on your scam; 5. Become Suzanne Collins; 6. ????; 7. Profit!!!

8. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Battle Royale

9. knyhnsjc's rating of the film Battle Royale

Every time I see the movie, all I have in mind is me and my classmates in the exact battle field, killing each other with destined survival kits and found objects.

10. La quinta luna's rating of the film Battle Royale

11. FCC 86's rating of the film Battle Royale

12. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film Battle Royale

Ne izledim lan ben az önce ? :)

13. Druvis's rating of the film Battle Royale

14. nejurgi's rating of the film Battle Royale

15. Icarteur's rating of the film Battle Royale

Il est préférable de lire le manga

16. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Battle Royale

Altro buon film che viene dal Giappone,in cui la lotta per la sopravvivenza e gli istinti primordiali degli uomini vengono resi abbastanza bene.Purtroppo il basso budget si avverte visibilmente in molti casi,e le uccisioni e le scene action a volte sono davvero scolastiche o risultano troppo trash.Kitano svetta su tutti,ma nel complesso mi aspettavo di più.Fantastici gli attacchi con la musica lirica.3*

17. Alin Negutoiu's rating of the film Battle Royale

instantly turned into one of my favorites. can't say it isn't flawed though. light 4/5

18. Andreea's rating of the film Battle Royale

19. audreyhorne's rating of the film Battle Royale

Definitely better than Hunger Games on so many levels but I didn't care much for the acting.

20. anarresti's rating of the film Battle Royale

This is what a good movie about a Hunger Game scenario would be. But still, there is only so much you can do with this kind of story. And there are better stories, from literature, like Lord of The Flies or the not so well known A Tunnel in The Sky, from Heinlein.I cannot say how better the book is, haven't read it. This movie does a better job in creating depth in the characters than Hunger Games. But that's all.

21. ANAcrónica's rating of the film Battle Royale

22. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Battle Royale

A little too campy for me to love. Kitano Takeshi as Kitano-sensei is pretty great though. It would have been nice if he was behind the camera too.

23. ijol's rating of the film Battle Royale

It is pretty much revolutionary, as many other things from Japan.

24. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Battle Royale