1. kakaok's rating of the film Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000

kind of "The Room" movie which means it is unhumanly bad but here they are not human so they are not even pretending to be humans. Ha ha ha what a story Mark

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000

I realize it's heresy to enjoy this film, but alas, alack, alarum I did. I also realize it's about that Scientology, but it's funny. It's hilarious seeing Travolta as a dreadlocked big headed badass try to walk around in those platform boots.

3. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000

The cinematic equivalent of accidentally swallowing your own vomit. But still fascinating in its badness.

4. lilya's rating of the film Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000

5. anarresti's rating of the film Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000

Was curious to find that there was a movie adaptation to Battlefield Earth. This was one of the first sci-fi things I read, when I was a kid. And then I was surprised, Why wasn't I aware that such an adaptation existed? Afterall, this was from a book that the creator of Scientology (that other sci fi thing) wrote. And then I wacthed the movie. OH! This is why. It's barely watchable. Worst than the book. Wow. Amazing.

6. Barboza's rating of the film Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000

7. NICOLE86's rating of the film Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000

I lost my remote and by the time I had found it I was mesmerized by Travolta's horrible acting, the shitty homage to planet of the apes and Berry Pepper trying to do his best Hawkeye impersonation from Last of the Mohicans.

8. MGeo's rating of the film Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000

What can I say about this, that hasn't been said already. Probably one of the worst movies both ever made and that I've ever seen. It is completely incompetent from start to finish, both technically and story-wise. It's no secret that this was an awful and flawed vanity project for John Travolta and this is THE textbook example of how vanity projects can go awry. You can't even watch it ironically, it is painful.

9. Gerald's rating of the film Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000

Because you can't put 0 stars... I had my laughs though.

10. Siksinaaq's rating of the film Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000

I liked the part where Travolta shot the legs off the cow.

11. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000

One day, dutch angles will be trendy in cinema, and this film will be regarded as God.