1. DSPRKY's rating of the film Battleship

The most American thing about this movie is how Taylor Kitsch saves the world... so he can marry a swimsuit model, natch.

2. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Battleship

3. N!nA's rating of the film Battleship

I watched this long time ago...but why???...hmm...that was the only option I had when I was trapped on a night bus in Turkey!!

4. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Battleship

5. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Battleship

6. Star Lord's rating of the film Battleship

Altro buon film, un po' troppo caratterizzato dalla sponsorizzazione della US Navy.

7. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Battleship

8. skoog's rating of the film Battleship

a wanna-be bay, without everything that makes bay. crap, but rihanna holds up something.

9. RoasterCoaster's rating of the film Battleship

Writing was twaddle. And it was very BAY-ish. What the heck!!

10. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Battleship

This may very well be the worst film I've ever seen. Congratulations, Peter.

11. msmichel's rating of the film Battleship

Wave that flag. Silly but enjoyable transformers style romp that lacks in story but makes up for in eye popping effects. The Peter Berg of 'Very Bad Things' is long gone with this Michael Bay style machismo fest, mind you it does have less unintentional laughs than the Bay canon. Well shot by Schliessler but the cast is as cardboard cut-out as the script. The old 'right stuff' sequence a real howler. Wave that flag.

12. Echydo's rating of the film Battleship

Just like Transformers, it's predominantly blue, ridiculously boring, and incredibly flat. I sadly had to sit through the entirety of this ordeal but although I tried to mitigate the eyesore by sleeping intermittently, I still cannot believe what a complete waste this thing is.

13. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Battleship

I have not seen this. I imagine if I did I would like the part where the one person does something you expected but weren't supposed to while something slpoded. I also like the part where Bud White shoots that dude from under the floor.

14. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film Battleship

15. Stephen Prokow's rating of the film Battleship

Now, I'm no lyrical wordsmith like Kanye West or William Shakespeare, but it seems Peter Berg has a hidden agenda in his new spectacular that the average human brain has frankly forgotten. The plot is almost identical to the last passage of Come Sail Away by the Greek classical composer Styx. Surely, I am not the only one in the cannon of this explosive adaptation of the Battlefield video games.

16. Joseph Sylvers's rating of the film Battleship

Better than the last few ventures Micheal Bay has been involved in. The old ww2 vets and the man with "cyborg" legs where like crazy stunt ploys to keep up attention and sympathy in the otherwise bland world of naval warfare. The most exciting scene is one spent staring at a blue glorified battleship screen. Transformers meets Pear Harbor with less of the annoying aspects of each. I didn't hate it.

17. Tigrão's rating of the film Battleship

After having destroyed modern music, Rihanna goes to ruin cinema.

18. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Battleship

They choose not to attack humanity unless humanity attacks them, and yet they're destroying buildings and cars with people inside them. Some pretty conflicted aliens if you ask me.

19. Varun Saini's rating of the film Battleship

20. Fritz's rating of the film Battleship

yeah same overused formula..America saves the day.... again

21. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Battleship

The fuck is Tadanobu Asano doing here?

22. André Pereira's rating of the film Battleship

this was a whole new level of bad. thank you!

23. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Battleship

The Metamucil Gang rides again!

24. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Battleship