1. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Baxter

Never thought such a tale of nihilism could be told through the thoughts of a dog. I usually don't like movies with voice over, but Audiard's screenplay works out. Funny how many people watch the movie and have their own "dogs are better than men" interpretation of a movie where Hitler is used as a symbol of senseless animalism. This is not a moral play.

2. Phantom*Winslow's rating of the film Baxter

Probably one of the most disturbing movies i have ever seen. Never saw my dog the same way again

3. Westley's rating of the film Baxter

It's a simple concept, but very well done. The twisted, dark humor is very funny. This film kind of reminded me of "A Clockwork Orange."

4. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Baxter

Oh so french! Regardless, great entertainment. A wonderful clash of ownership versus nature presented with dark wit. I laughed at the extremes that the dog goes through and the intent of his actions. Yet through the laughter and situational comedy, there was an enlightened comfort at the end of the movie.

5. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Baxter

6. Studio-3D's rating of the film Baxter

I saw this as the unlikely elevation to the dog's perception in respect to change from a savage nature to one of acceptance. This's contrasted with the young boy's slow growth from a basic immature nature into a merely acceptable nateure as exhibited in the dogs younger days. so eloquently portrayed in the last scenes of the movie

7. bernardocosta's rating of the film Baxter

A disturbing reality of bad dog owners.

8. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Baxter

Totalmente alejada de las pendejadas tipo Beethoveen, Lassie, o aquellas tipicas telenovelas del "canal de las estrellas", la visiòn que maneja el director Boivin es una profunda critica a la sociedad francesa (desde el punto de vista del canino titular) y ademàs de destilar generosas cantidades de cinismo y mala leche, resulta ser casi ò tan sobrecogedora como las pelìculas de Gaspar Noè.