1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Bay of Angels

2. ninchok's rating of the film Bay of Angels

My kind of an encyclopedia.

3. Log Lady's rating of the film Bay of Angels

Perfect for a melancholic summer day, when the weather is shitty and you want to see a piece of the Riviera, even if it's in just black and white. Familiar downbeat mood of a Demy film, but somehow I was more enthralled by this than by anything else I've seen from him.

4. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Bay of Angels

A somber story of desperation and the relationship between love and addiction.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Bay of Angels

Une oeuvre à redécouvrir, entre sourde nostalgie et quinte flush royale ! www.cinefiches.com

6. Severus Snape's rating of the film Bay of Angels

ja nisam kockar ali gubim :P

7. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Bay of Angels

8. Balthaz21's rating of the film Bay of Angels

9. Muraki's rating of the film Bay of Angels

4.5/5..the happy ending ending was silly but carrying it's own messege

10. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Bay of Angels

A young man becomes a gambler, meets a woman, becomes infatuated, and starts living life by chance. It's never a good idea gamble with money, let alone life. It's a story about getting poisoned, and about two different lives trying to live together in a way that can only cause harm. The man misunderstands the relationship, and it is his job to misunderstand because the woman is in control, and she makes the rules.

11. elif jazel's rating of the film Bay of Angels

good acting performances. boring story & terrible ending. not even close to my expectations.

12. Michael Stephenson's rating of the film Bay of Angels

Intoxicating gambling film. Moreau is stunning. The ending feels a little too 'easy' but that is the film's only fault.

13. SpacePirate's rating of the film Bay of Angels

Middle of the road, and the repetitive soundtrack got annoying after awhile. For Demy fans only

14. greers's rating of the film Bay of Angels

3,5/5. i loved the gambling parts, jeanne moreau is so excellent. the ending was disappointing tho, as if addiction can be cured just like that lol

15. azmi's rating of the film Bay of Angels

Jeanne Moreau is the main attraction. Her every move gives the film its life.

16. Pakbro's rating of the film Bay of Angels

very nice. And she's such a great actress. Funny to see costa gavras and claude zidi as assistants.

17. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Bay of Angels

I have her problem. I win a little, think I've been kissed by luck and gamble it away. Desperate people never win.

18. CINEFOLLE88's rating of the film Bay of Angels

The european answer to the old American propaganda exploitation drama. Nothing more. Pathetic!

19. Ferit Karaduman's rating of the film Bay of Angels

daha fazla ciddiye de alabilirdim ama oyunculuk dediğin de bu değil...

20. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Bay of Angels

this is good movie with all editing .there was a beautiful camera movement at 31th minute , while man was speaking camera focusing him but when woman starts to talk about american book characters camera focus her face ,while it was slowly sliding back . I would like to give 5 stars but my point of view for love is so different . this kind of love stories seems so artificial to me... maybe I dont believe love .

21. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film Bay of Angels

I couldn´t take my eyes off Jeanne. Great score, great opening sequence but weak ending. 3,5.

22. film_lies101's rating of the film Bay of Angels

Demy fulfills the promise his showed in 'Lola'. I usually find films about gambling to be a bore, this had me enthralled throughout. Moreau is fucking incredible!

23. 1ariane1's rating of the film Bay of Angels

Claude Mann est certainement très beau garçon, mais son jeu est tellement rigide on a peine à suivre le virage passionnel de son personnage, qui le rend soudainement si malléable entre les mains d'une femme volage et folle. Le scénario est très explicite et la musique indique ce qu'il faut comprendre de cette histoire, mais je n'ai pas vu de symbiose se créer entre Moreau et Mann.

24. Luke McCarthy's rating of the film Bay of Angels

Plays like a 90 minute gambling PSA. I love Demy, but man, the filmmaking is frustratingly rigid here.