1. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Baywatch

Non saprei che scrivere. L'ho visto in aereo per passare un paio d'ore, ho apprezzato i corpi delle attrici, The Rock mi fa sempre ridere, il resto è quello che è: cento minuti di volgarità e piattezza.

2. Imagefix's rating of the film Baywatch

This movie is TWO - count 'em - TWO hours long. Astonishing.

3. eek's rating of the film Baywatch

4. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Baywatch

5. NUGA's rating of the film Baywatch

It kinda represents everything wrong with mainstream movies all together, and with our modern society as well. Twas kinda neat .

6. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Baywatch

What a piece of crap! Who are theses imbeciles?

7. vordven's rating of the film Baywatch

8. nadnab's rating of the film Baywatch

9. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Baywatch

10. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Baywatch

although i knew it will be bad, i had to watch it & so it was - childhood memory.

11. chanandre's rating of the film Baywatch

I don't care: opening titles are scored by my all-time favorite song by Major Lazer 'Get Free' (feat. Amber Coffman of Dirty Projectors) which has been my cell ringtone for years and years and it ends with Sleigh Bells > oh ace! Punchlines segwayin' into punchlines. Ana de Armas and Daddario must do a bright eyes contest, seriously. Those eyes!*jaw drops*The film is dope as fuck, hilarious chilled and a fun fun fest

12. Vitória Carvalho's rating of the film Baywatch

Isto é o significado cinematográfico de "previsível".

13. Marisa Alves Pedro's rating of the film Baywatch

Não consegue fugir de ser um filme domingueiro, dito isto, dá para soltar umas belas gargalhadas.

14. Beatriz Isidro's rating of the film Baywatch

Há certos filmes que doem...

15. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Baywatch

Opening sequence paling WTF! Rating masi terselamatkan bodi Daddario & Rohrbach

16. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Baywatch

One star because I actually thought the first 15 minutes were pretty funny; then proceeded to become a beach-themed garbage fire.

17. smndvdcl's rating of the film Baywatch

Dwayne Johnson manages to invoke his overwhelming charisma to a seeming dud of a concept (with all the regressive connotations of its brand) and add enough tongue-in-cheek self-deprecation to make it socially inclusive entertainment. About as high-brow as a tabloid, but far more palatable than such a comparison.

18. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Baywatch

So violently pedestrian and tonally scattershot, I created my own narrative to keep myself occupied: Johnson is actually secretly filmed (Bowfinger-style) preparing, training and casting for a fictional better Baywatch movie we never see, trying vainly to save the disastrous film from evil foreign investment. Hasselhoff's cameo is then a fit of madness, a pique of deep despair - just like watching this.

19. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Baywatch

stiu ca e de cacat, daaaaar 2.5

20. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film Baywatch

Why did I go to see this movie...

21. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Baywatch

I've said it twice before, but it bears repeating; when a comedy has a gag-reel over the end credits, it's a clear indication that the filmmakers knew their movie sucked, and thus they've slapped on the gag-reel as a sort of apology; "we're awfully sorry that the movie you just paid to see was terrible, but here's a ""hilarious"" gag-reel to compensate"!. Filmmakers, the gag-reel makes it worse - salt in the wound!

22. Enkiled's rating of the film Baywatch

just the rock turning straw into gold

23. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Baywatch

Stupidly funny...If you ignore the entire script/acting/plot/etc.

24. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Baywatch

Sometimes so close to being funny but often so far away from being even remotely amusing, Baywatch is an ass-numbing slog that offers little besides tiresome banter between Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron. The sexualization is cloying, the homoerotic jokes are uninspired, and the film mistakes action spectacle for comic value more than a few times. A reimagining of a campy TV show shouldn't be this joyless.