1. Harriehhh's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

Be Kind Rewind is an odd little film that I'm sure will enjoy cult status if it hasn't already, as a loving ode to independent films and the communities that surround them. Dare I say that for a comedy there's not a lot of obvious humour to it, but its subtleties and references are very delightful to pick up on.

2. odabadaber's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

Nette Komödie, die man sich einmal anschauen kann, wenn man gerade entspannen will. Typisch Gondry wimmelt es vor Details und es macht Spaß die Neuinterpretationen der Filme zu erkunden. MOS DEF und Jack Black sind auch ein gutes Team.

3. schmalhans's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

Full of fantasy and creative clowning, this homage to the VHS era drowns in Gondry-isms over large portions of the film, while at the same time lacking truly interesting characters.

4. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

es muy tierna, muy lindo que hagan pelis entre todos y que la cámara gire hacia estos realizadores y su barrio. también me gustó mucho que no pudieran solucionar lo del edificio por más que trabajaran mucho y todos juntos, muy real, solo los cuicos pueden solucionar esas cosas

5. m.klapper@gmx.at's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

A labour of love for cinema and community. File under: underrated.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

The moral of the film is change history if you don't like the one you are presented with. But hey, the love of recreating films in a shitty way means I can't help but like this film.

8. Tiphaine Tatin de Lattre's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

Chouette, sans plus. Mais le style Gondry commençait un peu à s'épuiser, c'était la fin d'un cycle.

9. TomMackAplin's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

I had this film on DVD a while ago, and it was the first film I ever watched that I didn't understand or like. This film holds a strange place in my head.

10. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

How do they dig out Fats Waller?

11. 24mu13@gmail.com's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

Gondry it's a genius.. This movie is about the passion for movies...

12. kopfkompass's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

13. Pline K's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

Sweet and full of love for films and geeks, but also a bit boring. One extra star though for the Ghostbusters re-shooting scenes.

14. ikkini's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

Dommage que le film dure plus de 3 mn, ç'eut été parfait...

15. antibody's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

it was more sentimental than I wanted when i was 16, i'd probably like it even less now

16. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

17. taniaburrito's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

18. ugur's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

19. Polyglot's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

20. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

Delightful premise. Shouts out to The Artist Previously Known As Mos Def.

21. elMar81's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

Film molto divertente e piacevole.

22. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

Fikir ilginç film değil. 2.5/5

23. Eva Laßmann's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

24. j.h m's rating of the film Be Kind Rewind

love this! fun, touching, lovely... Michel Gondry is talented at telling a story with film.

← Previous 1 3 4