1. mootz15's rating of the film (Be)Longing

Poignant and unpretentious and beautifully shot.

2. A. Fitzgerald's rating of the film (Be)Longing

Very nicely developed documentary. Nice pace which had the fortune of good natural characters.

3. Maren Wickwire's rating of the film (Be)Longing

Beautifully portrayed community in a remote village. Slow pace, picturesque landscape and gritty humor allow you to connect with the villagers and get a sense of their everyday experience as well as the struggle that comes with mass migration of peasants.

4. nica's rating of the film (Be)Longing

While I would have loved the immigration in the film's description actually tackled in the film, I'm not complaining much. The documentary was a great companion for all it's 74 minutes. The interesting day to day with the young man and the community and the cattle make for a - for some reason to me- calm, soothing experience.

5. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film (Be)Longing

6. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film (Be)Longing

Dans son premier long métrage, João Pedro Plácido documente le quotidien d’une communauté paysanne isolée au nord du Portugal pendant une année. Un retour à la terre qui séduit par la beauté de ses images et la sincérité de ses protagonistes.. Chronique complète à lire sur Citazine http://www.citazine.fr/article/volta-terra-sincerite-est-dans-pre