1. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Beastie Boys Video Anthology

2. charles f stewart's rating of the film Beastie Boys Video Anthology

There's so much. Sit down on a rainy day and watch all the commentaries and alternate angles and remixes.

3. tasha 2202's rating of the film Beastie Boys Video Anthology

4. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film Beastie Boys Video Anthology

The Beastie boys are frikin geniusses. I mean what else is there to say. They make incredible music that is not only one of the most original sounds of all time but a sound of more than one generation. Their music videos are the best ever made hands down. Intergalactic and sabotage (of course) are mind blowing.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Beastie Boys Video Anthology

Well, well, well. Cinema being images before everything after all, I don't have any opinion about the music played in these videos. The clips are interesting with a lot of movie references but I can think of many other musical clips as interesting as those presented here. A DVD zone Beastie Boys aficionados only.

6. Crap Monster's rating of the film Beastie Boys Video Anthology

Not a fan of Beastie Boys though I do not dislike them. Either way, one cannot deny they had some great videos.

7. Jon B.'s rating of the film Beastie Boys Video Anthology

Say what you will about the beastie boys but this is one epic dvd. You could watch each video differently countless amounts of times. Also comes with a awesome poster. Only for fans though obviously.