1. f-nanda's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

I really hope this guy kills at being Han Solo. And marry me, Emmy Rossum!

2. pluviosity's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

not special, but surprisingly, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I liked when the boy berated the heroine for being such a whiny brat.

3. snowykatie's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

The cinematography is surprisingly beautiful at times, though the characters are horribly pretentious and the ending is unsatisfying

4. GIYGAS's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

dialogue makes it pretty clear how much time the writer gave thinking about how they could have smooched more people in high school

5. msmichel's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

One of many 'Twilight want-to-be's" that have attempted to strike the same fire and failed to gather an audience. However, this one is somewhat entertaining with the talent behind the camera overwhelming those in front. Englert (Ginger & Rosa) and Ehrenreich (Tetro) have some chemistry but not enough to really sell it. It's Emma Thompson who steals the show here looking like she at least had some fun making it.

6. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

This was a lovely film. It reminded me of the rich imagery and imagination you find in a good book. On a funny side note before this I had only seen Emmy Rossum in Phantom Of The Opera and I thought she made a wicked and gravitating villainess!

7. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

If watching an eye candy like Alden Ehrenreich for two hours is not enough, there are also Viola Davis as a librarian who can talk to the dead and Emma Thompson playing a bitchy mom/neighbor.

8. Anna's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

The execution is pretty damn sloppy, but the concept is kinda intriguing and I found the two romantic leads to be refreshingly believable.

9. Emma Joye's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

10. Justin Vicari's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

I wasn't sure if I would like this, but in fact I love it. It's so beautifully romantic, better than the Twilight series. Here it's the girl who has the special magic powers, and I yearned to be her so much, loved by the good, strong, supportive, even-keeled guy, who helps her grow into those powers and use them for good.

11. El-DoX's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

Filmetto adolescenziale romantico ben confezionato e con un ottima direzione artistica. Dura 135 minuti ma fila liscio, il che vorrà pur dir qualcosa. Troviamo molteplici assonanze con Twilight e stona così come l'avrei chiuso nel finale, ma ad hollywood ultimamente va tanto di moda sfornare sequel e meglio lasciare porte aperte. Comunque visti i risultati dubito che le avventure della maga Lena proseguiranno.

12. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

Just like Hunger Games, a good sci-fi/fantasy premise (and actors) is downlplayed by the economic needs that put tweens in love/danger front and center. This one has great production values, a story I can follow without feeling embarassed and even some nifty dialogue, but it is almost wasted.

13. Basak Ceylan's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

14. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

Despite the cast and chemistry between the two leads, it was just so-so.

15. Marta's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

Why people love to hate on this? It might not be the movie of the year, but all actors did a good job and the movie was entertaining. I found it refreshing that for once there is a message of "it's ok to be complex and have both sides" rather than "Love conquers all"/"Diversity is GOod and fuN!!" Sure it's semplicistic, but if you went for this thinking it was Bergman and got disappointed then u're the one to blame.

16. Thomas Frovin's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

Perplexing how so many huge stars signed on to this mess.

17. Steve's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

Makes the "Twilight" movies look like masterpiece's. Embarrassing

18. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

There is no good thing that can be said about this movie. Just terrible.

19. Arrietty's rating of the film Beautiful Creatures

bright spot: jeremy irons.