1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

If they made chick flicks for guys, this would be the pinnacle

2. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

3. Blue Roses's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

5th February, 2017 This film is f-ing creepy.

4. Gabriella F's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

5. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

(...)Die Männer beharren auf einer Art universalen Ideals und manchmal geben sich die Frauen selbst die Schuld daran, eben das nicht zu erreichen. Am Ende ist es Liebe, die uns auf den Boden der Tatsachen zurück holt: Wir können ein Ideal lieben. Zusammen sein können wir aber nur mit einem menschlichen Wesen. Mit all seinen Fehlern.

6. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

A very solid screenplay thriving on well grounded themes and a strong cast makes Beautiful Girls an interesting and rewarding viewing.

7. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

What a well-kept secret this was. I had never heard of it, and yet, an immense feeling of familiarity came over me when I finally watched it. Perhaps because there are no big disasters, childhood repressions or death-threatening tragedies, only ordinary life. It explores male insecurity and fear of commitment while it gives its female characters the reasoning and keen shrewdness in a wonderfully written screenplay.

8. Deniz Ipek's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

When I saw this film at the cinema back in the day, I really really loved it. I went to see it for the sake of Timothy Hutton back then but this film turned out to be the masterpiece of all the little "the city dweller visits hometown and discovers himself" dramas. The scipt is solid and amazingly well-written. I really do love this film. Thank you Ted Demme. You are a wonderful director. We miss you.

9. Bekir Tonga's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

10. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

Decent enough. Derivative of The Big Chill. Honestly, it just made me want to watch The Big Chill.

11. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

12. Obient's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

Oh, Marty. I'll keep waiting for 5 years, Trust me.

13. KarstenM's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

Incredibly charming film, full of warm characterizations and a very 90s influenced social insight level, but ultimately it lacks a fist – and succumbs to mediocrity by the end. Still, kind of loved it, for its set of nice people. You'd like to hang out and have a beer with this film.

14. sysyphus's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

15. Gamz Marr's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

16. pivic's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

A quite timeless, warm, funny and well-written film where the viewer is treated like an intelligent being would be and the characters are skilfully played, this will most likely be an underground modern classic gem to me. Natalie Portman is brilliant. The basic story is played out in two minutes: city guy returns to home town. The rest unravels as the film progresses. Shakespearesque dialogue. Very nice.

17. Matheon's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

yes,“warm”-both the scenes and the songs ,which make you feel very comfortable,I can't find a more appropriate word to describe the feeling after watching this film

18. Øyvind Rype's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

I'm a sucker for coming-of-age movies, and this didn't exactly turn me off. It has that refreshing Breakfast Club-feel to it. Timeless, funny with a bittersweet end. Excellent casting with a script to match. A hidden gem.

19. Sascha Milivojevic's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

warm, beautiful and clever. nice cast. love it.

20. Shawn Adams Sagen's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

I thought it was boring & Natalie was the only interesting person involved.

21. SeñoritaTeschmacher!!!'s rating of the film Beautiful Girls

"Romeo and Juliet dislexic version"

22. Horror Whore's rating of the film Beautiful Girls

LOVE - despite it's imperfections. Soundtrack is gold! Almost makes me wish there was snow on the ground.