1. cihangir21's rating of the film Beautiful Thing

2. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Beautiful Thing

3. redux's rating of the film Beautiful Thing

A little feeling goes a long way.

4. Vincent T's rating of the film Beautiful Thing

I remember liking this, so…. what a time it was to be a teenager.

5. Yellow Cotton Hat's rating of the film Beautiful Thing

I love the filming, enjoyed the script, grew to care for the characters. What more is there than that, really?

6. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film Beautiful Thing

I've always denied this movie for thinking it'd be silly and melodramatic, but it was, actually, quite a surprise. As said below, it's a very beautiful/sensitive portrait of growing old and coming out with well-dosed tones of drama and humor. The use of music is particulary pleasant as well.

7. pivic's rating of the film Beautiful Thing

Quite a sweet film with a homegrown feel to it, this blends down-to-earth English humor with the character Leah, played brilliantly by Tameka Empson. The drama gets buried by the humor, which I think is good. All in all it's a bit loose in a bad way, but it's entertaining.

8. Louís Wisoczynski's rating of the film Beautiful Thing

9. Gohatto's rating of the film Beautiful Thing

This is why I tell my friends I am sick of US gay cinema. This film tells the story of coming of age and coming out in the tough streets of a London Housing project. It is poignant and very uplifting. I will never be able to listen to the song "I am 16 going on 17" without a lump in my throat. Wonderfully Done .

10. RIZKIRAWAN's rating of the film Beautiful Thing

Lover, friend, enemy, mother, son, neighbors, no matter who you are, in the end let's go down to the street and dance.

11. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Beautiful Thing

Sunny, pleasant but very undemanding rites of passage drama. We’ve been here time and time again with this film little more than a routine, warm bath in the canon.