1. Star Lord's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

2. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Not a match for Cocteau's film, but a classic nonetheless.

3. Vincent T's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

4. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

5. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

The great Disney film against all other must be mesured.

6. hamsa's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

7. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Could have used some more character depth, but I'm splitting hairs here.

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

That one villain song is kinda fun.

9. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Probably Disney's best animated film. Songs and direction on par with the best American musicals and great art design. Classic story very well told.

10. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

11. indomi3's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

AMONG ALL OF DISNEY PRINCESS, I LOVE BELLE THE MOST. She's smart, she's pretty, she's....perfect. I love how kind she was.

12. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

The crowning achievement of Disney's Renaissance era, "Beauty and the Beast" is a timeless charmer, filled with exquisite animation, unforgettable characters, and stupendous musical numbers. Simply irresistible and quite magical to be able to revisit it on the big screen.

13. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

A good litmus test for the fact that I'm falling in love is that I watched this [for the first time] with my beloved [her favourite childhood film] and made less than 10 cynical comments and actually got wet-eyed during the ballroom song scene. Don't worry friends, she also loves 'Martyrs'!

14. david_coolusername's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Cliché but got to love that animation.

15. Elme Dino's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

16. aviputri's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

A movie about Stockholm syndrome for kids? The enchanted castle is still magnificent to watch even until now, but I can't enjoy watching as much as I did when I was a kid because the premise is creeping me out.

17. EvelynNoche's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Love can surpass the principles of society. Belle is beauty and Beast is her darkest sides she learns to form as a love for herself and her masochistic desires.

18. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

19. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

I can't resist animation movies

20. Lino Monteiro's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Celebrated as the magnum opus of the Disney Renaissance, Beauty and the Beast is probably the company's most compelling and magical movie. It's certainly the most romantic without being corny. Wonderful animation and visuals, great songs, engaging characters, a villain you love to hate, and engrossing story. A beautiful movie inside and out.

21. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

this was really the first disney movie to be nominated for best picture?

22. j.h m's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

I love this best out of other disney animations. Musics, story, characters are beautiful and unforgettable.

23. msmichel's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

The film that solidifed the second golden age of disney animation and resulted in a best picture nomination. 20 years on the film stands as a disney classic ; great story, wonderful song score (by Ashman and Menken), memorable animation and well cast voice cast. So many thrilling and inspiring moments, and what girl hasn't fantasized about taming a beast?

24. DeathlordKjell's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Absolutely fantastic movie. Those who haven't seen this movie yet: DO IT! I don't know how many times I've seen this movie, yet I do smile, laugh and during some scenes, cry a little. This movie got joyful moments, sad moments, and some more. The animation of this movie is splendid. Well done in many ways. Every movement looks so natural, Well done musical score and voice-actors. A movie I'll higly recommend.