1. Log Lady's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

The CGI beast, Emma Watson and the unnecessary scenes that add nothing but seconds to the running time cannot be overshadowed by the gorgeous visuals. The fact that film musicals need to have a big name in the lead to draw audiences is incredibly frustrating, since Watson, although pretty and with a decent voice, doesn't hold a candle to a professional musical actress. BatB is my favorite Disney musical, (continues)

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Classical story but still make me amazed

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

As a live-action version of a beloved animated classic it is not at all that bad as it follows the story and music of the original and could have been damn perfect as Emma Watson has the intelligent beautiful look of the beauty, but the choice of doing the beast completely CGI was terrible and makes the love story heartless. Also too long due to some unnecessary additions.

5. Laura G.'s rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

I kept missing the true version.

6. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

For those that singing tea pots and tea cups are their thing...

7. Whiskiono's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

8. rksw's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Emma Watson is so bland or has....always....been...that......bland but her singing is good. All the characters look hell scary.

9. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

10. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Beklenilen neşe ve romantizm izleyiciye geçmiyor. Görsel dünyası hariç zayıf. Bunun da çoğunu efektler sağlıyor. 2.5 / 5

11. Diana Vaz's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

An extra star for the few minutes in the library.

12. thmslhr's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

It doesn't add anything to the original experience, so it's a bit pointless to watch when I can just watch the original, right? All that is great, is great in the original, and most of the bad is exclusive to this version. I'm not sure how to approach these scene by scene 'remakes'.

13. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

14. Novnovia's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

I am sorry, emma. I adore you a lot but this was just.. meh

15. Bret Bynum's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Garbage. This is another one of Disney's recent insults to its audience. Instead of making a film based in an original idea, it just repackaged one of their classics into a live action film. I'm glad I didn't pay any of my own money to see this. I hated every second of this half-ass cash grab.

16. biancamotta's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

... unnecessary live-action version but its ok.

17. nadnab's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

18. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

19. jessetaylor's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

The visual effects were impressive, but I had some qualms with how they staged "Be Our Guest" and especially with the new characterizations of Mrs. Potts and Chip. Lumière was also oddly boring looks-wise, but those two just felt out of place and flat.

20. RianWidagdo's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Judul : 4/5 Poster : 3/5 Pembuka : 3/5 Cerita : 4/5 Akting : 3/5 Sinematografi : 3/5 Penutup : 4/5 Soundtrack : 4/5 Rekomendasi : 3/5 Total : 3/5

21. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

**1/2. The last ten minutes are simply ridiculous. I also resented the gay subtext that was completely inappropriate. Nice colours though but no artistic value. Already forgotten.

22. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast