1. Whiskiono's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

2. rksw's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Emma Watson is so bland or has....always....been...that......bland but her singing is good. All the characters look hell scary.

3. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

4. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Beklenilen neşe ve romantizm izleyiciye geçmiyor. Görsel dünyası hariç zayıf. Bunun da çoğunu efektler sağlıyor. 2.5 / 5

5. Diana Vaz's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

An extra star for the few minutes in the library.

6. thmslhr's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

It doesn't add anything to the original experience, so it's a bit pointless to watch when I can just watch the original, right? All that is great, is great in the original, and most of the bad is exclusive to this version. I'm not sure how to approach these scene by scene 'remakes'.

7. Stein Ove Lien's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

8. Novnovia's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

I am sorry, emma. I adore you a lot but this was just.. meh

9. Bret Bynum's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Garbage. This is another one of Disney's recent insults to its audience. Instead of making a film based in an original idea, it just repackaged one of their classics into a live action film. I'm glad I didn't pay any of my own money to see this. I hated every second of this half-ass cash grab.

10. biancamotta's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

... unnecessary live-action version but its ok.

11. nadnab's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

12. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

13. jessetaylor's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

The visual effects were impressive, but I had some qualms with how they staged "Be Our Guest" and especially with the new characterizations of Mrs. Potts and Chip. Lumière was also oddly boring looks-wise, but those two just felt out of place and flat.

14. RianWidagdo's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Judul : 4/5 Poster : 3/5 Pembuka : 3/5 Cerita : 4/5 Akting : 3/5 Sinematografi : 3/5 Penutup : 4/5 Soundtrack : 4/5 Rekomendasi : 3/5 Total : 3/5

15. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

**1/2. The last ten minutes are simply ridiculous. I also resented the gay subtext that was completely inappropriate. Nice colours though but no artistic value. Already forgotten.

16. Beatriz Menezes Castro's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Better than what I was expecting. Surprising

17. Maria Pia's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

18. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

19. Freude's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

20. Deiner's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Roll your eyes at me if you want but I've always liked this fairy tale and I love the 1991 animated version and its soundtrack, that's why it was going to be very difficult for me to dislike this new adaptation. It's far from perfect but I enjoyed it thoroughly. Disappointed with Watson's performance especially considering she said her Belle was loosely based on Katharine Hepburn. Evans and Gad were sheer perfection.

21. Risya's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

The set is pretty but overall is forgettable as a film. Emma Watson felt miscast too, just bland chemistry with the beast. Was okay for nostalgic sake though.

22. Chichago_'s rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

It's everything that I've ever imagined about Beauty and the Beast. There are some little additional details that are not in the original Disney film, but those little details make everything way more magical! I am glad that Disney decided to bring this story back to the cinema again; it is nice to see once again how Belle's character could teach every young girl that "beauty is found within."

23. Mar ~'s rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

I dont know why I have the feeling that they should ask for people's consent before doing something like that.

24. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Beauty and the Beast

Another unnecessary adaptation but okay.

← Previous 1 3 4 5