1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

So, yeah, I saw this as a teenager...as it's an hour from my birthday, I beg of myself forgiveness for lost time... although it's inevitable I'll waste time in the future, I will think on this misjudgement (pun intended) as a lesson to contemplate....

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

I genuinely believe this is the best cartoon-to-film adaptation I have seen outside of anime and I include 'SP: B, L & U' in that. It takes the tired trope of sending television comedy characters off on vacation and makes it feel exhilarating and faintly transgressive rather than tedious and hackneyed! It even includes an experimental animated sequence! Plus I just find Beavis weirdly endearing. I'd adopt him.

3. blkrchs's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

Affligeant et pénible... www.cinefiches.com

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

Many people ask me, "Hey, are you Beavis or Butthead?" Well, here's a clue. "I am Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole!" I have a friend who identifies as Butthead, so we're set for life.

6. Magic Lantern Alison's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

Mindless fun! Great hallucination sequence.

7. Ross's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

This is the 90's. I was there.

8. Harun Osmanovic's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

hardly caricatural; barely funny

9. kris's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

fond memories of being young and watching MTV

10. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

Was average when I watched it years ago in the cinema, but it has aged a bit now

11. tommy cruise's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

i laughed too hard i must have a low iq

12. dominique s.'s rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

13. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

When I first saw the film, probably when I was eight or so, I didn't really like it. I was a huge fan of the show, and didn't like how Beavis and Butthead left the town of Highland and expanded their adventures to Vegas and all across the US. Now, I can appreciate it a lot more and recognize the writers kind of had to expand out of their comfort zone to make a feature length story. Funny, hip, and memorable.

14. Roger Da Silva João's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

not that bad, but I lost the interest after the scene on the desert, where they meet their fathers. couldn't care much for the movie after this, even when I first watched it, more than 10 years ago.

15. cutey-cat's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

"i noticed you have braces. i have braces too."

16. dethgrul's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

i love how a certain movie can make you feel you & careless again. for me, this is definitely one of them. not only does it achieve those two things, but it also - still - makes me laugh. a lot. probably more than it should. but, i love dumbing myself down sometimes, if only for entertainments sake. long live the 90s!

17. meancreek's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

18. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

I watched this movie recently and it still made me laugh, probably even more so than it did when it first came out. Still funny, still great. Now, the TV show on the other hand, has gotten a bit stale over the years...

19. T.J. Royal's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

I'm always going to have a soft spot for this movie for two reasons: The hallucination sequence, and Robert Stack's vocal performance. "Damn it, Bork! We've got to get back that unit!"

20. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

this movie definately has not withstood the test of time.

21. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America