1. Blumes's rating of the film Bedazzled

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Bedazzled

(3.5) It's uneven but great in parts, and I do love these kind of satirical / absurdist movies. Also I have a crush on Eleanor...

3. milkfloat's rating of the film Bedazzled

I bet Peter Cook had a big one.

4. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Bedazzled

The movie was quite funny and very stylish, yet it became a little repetitive. Donen is always good for some light entertainment. You'll get that out of Bedazzled no doubt.

5. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Bedazzled

I'll make it so noisy and disgusting that even you'll be ashamed of yourself! No wonder you've so few friends; you're unbelievable!

6. Richard Punch's rating of the film Bedazzled

I love Harold Ramis, but don't even watch the newer one. Nothings beats Cook and Moore. Julie Andrewwwwwssss

7. mjgildea's rating of the film Bedazzled

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. Bedazzled is stylish and fun as all hell. Peter Cook is a riot and the escalating misfortune of each of Stanley's dreams is matched only by their creativity. Some of the bits were too much but the great ones more than made up for them. Some seriously funny stuff I kind of wish I saw sooner.

8. PeterCarr's rating of the film Bedazzled

9. Movoco Synthaca's rating of the film Bedazzled

10. PRISONER_69's rating of the film Bedazzled

I adore this movie peter cook was brilliant

11. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film Bedazzled

Stanley's last wish is one of the most hilarious moments ever put on film. I laughed so uncontrollably my cat was worried for me.

12. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Bedazzled

I don't think the screenplay has enough laughs or ideas to sustain the film's running time (subversive wit starts edging into purility), but still worth watching for that Pete 'n' Dud chemistry, Eleanor Bron's accents, the Swinging vibe and several inspired scenes in the first hour.

13. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Bedazzled

an archetype for Wishmaster and Elm Street series' humour.

14. Roscoe's rating of the film Bedazzled

Very entertaining, easily my favorite of the Donen films I've been able to sit through. Cook and Moore are great fun, and there's some good solid real irreverence in this film, the type that couldn't happen today.

15. (arc)'s rating of the film Bedazzled

16. your fiend mr. jones's rating of the film Bedazzled

A perfect gem of a film, and for my money, the best of the swinging sixties Brit film genre (The Knack, Georgie Girl, etc.)