1. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Bee Movie

Beelieve me honey, this mubee doesn't worth your time.

2. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film Bee Movie

This movie messes with my brain! I can't tell if it's stupid or genius or both! You have cameos by acclaimed actor Ray Liotta and acclaimed singer/songwriter Sting, or should I say, Gordon Summer!? The female bees have beehive hairstyles the the males have buzz cuts! I totally get hating on it, but on the other hand there's something insanely brilliant about it!

3. Brooke Naomi's rating of the film Bee Movie

it's a really good drunk movie ok

4. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Bee Movie

5. Shelley's rating of the film Bee Movie

Personally, I prefer the 7 minute version that speeds up every time they say bee. 11/10 would watch again.

6. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Bee Movie

Bee-stiality is simultaneously the most ridiculous and single-greatest thing to happen in 3D animation.

7. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film Bee Movie

8. msmichel's rating of the film Bee Movie

Pretty terrible and uninspired peplum for the kiddies. Seinfeld was just awful here as were most of the gags. Animation fairly standard.

9. MAO1's rating of the film Bee Movie

han salido buenos memes de esta pelicula

10. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Bee Movie

Keyifli ve hoş. Seinfeld zekası filme hakim değil ama.

11. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Bee Movie

the bee ish jokes were real funny

12. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film Bee Movie

I give credit to the film since I honestly didnt know where it was going with the story since it it had unpredictable turns here and there. It had some good comedy, likable main characters, a very creative world and atmosphere for the bees and a original plot. The problem with the film is that it starts building up interesting plot arcs that after some time are not addressed again and it looses focus.

13. these cupcakes are stale's rating of the film Bee Movie

It was weird for everyone Edit: I watched it again and it's actually cute! I'm changing from 1 star to 3 stars Another edit: The human x bee love interest is still weird for everyone

14. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Bee Movie

WHY IS YOGURT NIGHT SO DIFFICULT

15. Steve's rating of the film Bee Movie

Lighten up morons! It's just a kids movie. I like it for the animation

16. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Bee Movie

Las tres estrellas son por el doblaje y eso que Jaime Camil es un higadito... pero en definitiva los traductores hicieron un buen trabajo al adaptar el guión con gags mexicanos que te sacaban aunque fuera una risa floja. Es palomera. Eso sí, tiene buena música y un bonito cover de Here Comes The Sun al final.

17. rko281's rating of the film Bee Movie

The third act was not so great, but it delivers all of the Seinfeld fix missing in the world since 1998.

18. Mugino's rating of the film Bee Movie

My friends and I were pretty drunk when we saw this (it's the only way we can explain why we bothered to watch it at all) and it was still unbearably bad. Didn't anybody else find it creepy that a bee and a human had the hots for each other?

19. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Bee Movie

Very enjoyable animated film is smarter and funnier than the usual family-friendly CGI talking animal picture. Jerry Seinfeld's laconic humor makes an absurd story work, and there's great voice work from an all-star cast. The animation is fairly average, and the ending is pretty conventional - but it's all made up for by some big laughs.