1. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Beetlejuice

Michael Keaton and Catherine O'Hara are the two key players. Without them, even with all the skill of the director, this film would not sing...and it does.

2. WildCardLucas's rating of the film Beetlejuice

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Beetlejuice

2.6 stars. I'd forgotten how grubby this is. I love Burton's set design, the ropy stop-motion & Winona. I quite like the tiki bar tat aesthetic, but it's probably just another part of how the film feels haunted by the spectre of exorcised racism. Originally Betelgeuse was to speak in pigeon English, be played by Sammy Davis Jr & attempt to rape Lydia. I feel very ambivalent about it all. Not as charming as remembered

4. HKFanatic's rating of the film Beetlejuice

It's halfway remarkable that a screenplay this free-wheeling, anarchic, and likely flawless was ever produced within the studio system - Warner Brothers must have thought they had another "Ghostbusters" on their hands, but "Beetlejuice" is anything but. The scene where Catherine O'Hara's macabre modern art sculptures come to life and imprison her has to be the most Burton-esque moment ever committed to celluloid.

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Beetlejuice

No one does better wacky and cartoony characters as Tim Burton when he finally decide to do comedy and this horror comedy is among the better in it's genre. Michael Keaton doing his dirty old dead man routine steal every scene and there is a lot to cherish here of both macabre ideas and flat-out slapstick humor.

6. eccestefan's rating of the film Beetlejuice

beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!

7. Deiner's rating of the film Beetlejuice

I don't even know how many times I've seen this movie now. It never makes me feel bored or tired. I just love everything about it; from the unforgettable theme music to the eccentric gothic-like sets. The whole cast is really good, and although Baldwin and Davis deliver decent performances, Winona Ryder's breakthrough performance and the genius Catherine O'Hara and fantastic Michael Keaton steal the show for me <3

8. blkrchs's rating of the film Beetlejuice

9. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Beetlejuice

Given the general quality of latter Burton films this is a revelation. Smart, creepy, funny and wholly original with a star turn from Keaton. Don't allow the much discussed sequel!

10. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Beetlejuice

Hard to believe that such a chaotic, bizarre & utterly irreverent film could not only make an impact on the mainstream pop culture but turn its director into a household name. Featuring an antagonist who sexually harasses most of the main characters & aims to seduce a teen-girl protagonist obsessed with death wouldn't wash in today's climate, but finds context within the film's imaginatively grotesque phantasmagoria.

11. Z's rating of the film Beetlejuice

I wish Tim Burton could recapture the sense of fun and play his early films had, this film being a prime example of that sense of wonder and play. Burton understood that Keaton was such a strong performer he should almost be utilized as a kind of special effect. Keaton exudes hilarious, twisted, rock star charisma as the "ghost with the most." The Calypso dance sequence is magic. A classic career high for Burton.

12. miles's rating of the film Beetlejuice

Ah so good, such memories.

13. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Beetlejuice

Clickbait. "Betlejuice" appears what, 20min in 1h32min? Bad clickbait Burton.

14. Raum's rating of the film Beetlejuice

Sólo vale la pena ver a Winona bailando "Shake Señora".

15. Marina C.'s rating of the film Beetlejuice

The art direction and post-production was everything in this film - the plot just feels messy for me, but the dinner scene and the final Winona dancing scene do it for me entirely!!

16. ceknklsn's rating of the film Beetlejuice

17. James Mackin's rating of the film Beetlejuice

It's fun, and I appreciate this more the older I get. One of the few Tim Burton films I genuinely enjoy.

18. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Beetlejuice

My Mother habitually says I dress like 'that guy who wore a striped suit' so I suppose you could say I maybe watched this a few too many times as a kid.

19. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Beetlejuice

20. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Beetlejuice

21. nicolecahali's rating of the film Beetlejuice

via muito quando era criança, adoro.

22. ughchenausea's rating of the film Beetlejuice