1. bilalsahin's rating of the film Before Dawn

best short and single shot I've seen

2. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Before Dawn

A field full of hidden sad stories and perhaps some well intended hope.

3. Bilan's rating of the film Before Dawn

very well done, but personally I think the style takes over the drama and that's not how film works for me.

4. Leco's rating of the film Before Dawn

Sparked my curiosity for other works by Bálint Kenyeres. Nicely done, anyhow.

5. saitosouta's rating of the film Before Dawn

Gimmickily crafted, Superb one shot/one cut ride about sorrows of immigrants It is interesting that DoP of this film's Erdély Mátyás and assisstant dir Nemes László ("Saul Fia" combo !)

6. EdieEmm's rating of the film Before Dawn

Heavy and affecting. Skillfully done.

7. Jack Duckworth's rating of the film Before Dawn

a painting: blue grass parted by tires and people, a song: motors, horns, hurried conversations. beautiful.

8. cinemali's rating of the film Before Dawn

Really impressive filmmaking. The sound and the cinematography are amazing. Really well directed.

9. alvaro03's rating of the film Before Dawn

Es muy poquita cosa. No hay que exagerar. Nota: 4

10. mgaspa's rating of the film Before Dawn

Without words it tell us a lot more than others. Very impressive film shot.

11. ali hammoud's rating of the film Before Dawn

This Cinematic work is brilliant. The filmmaker was able to bring us into the human struggle in one single take.

12. msmichel's rating of the film Before Dawn

Impressive short from Hungarian director Balint Kenyeres which has the novelty of being filmed with a single shot. A road...a field...a truck...immigrants hoping for a new beginning....and authorities waiting to stop them. Simply told in long shot the audience voyeuristically looks at a human struggle for a better life.

13. Mighty Quinn's rating of the film Before Dawn

I thought it would be tedious to tell a story in a single shot, but it was so well done that I was amazed that the director could pull everything together with such perfect timing and framing.

14. William Chan's rating of the film Before Dawn

Impressive! What an amazing single shot~

15. Boss Tanabe's rating of the film Before Dawn