1. nadnab's rating of the film Before I Fall

2. f-nanda's rating of the film Before I Fall

I liked the cast and the soundtrack.

3. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Before I Fall

4. alchimia's rating of the film Before I Fall

Groundhog Day with '''''teenagers'''''.

5. Ann Burden's rating of the film Before I Fall

6. ughchenausea's rating of the film Before I Fall

7. Ylly's rating of the film Before I Fall

except the fact that bullying is the main fact of this movie and you as a person need too much "days" to realize what you do was wrong..idk.. it was a good movie. And the soundtrack is awesome!

8. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Before I Fall

HOLY SHIT DAMN THAT WAS GOOD

9. jxn's rating of the film Before I Fall

endlessly frustrating.

10. Daniela's rating of the film Before I Fall

literally watched it just for kian's 1.5 minutes of bad acting

11. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Before I Fall

Why are mean bitches in high school still alive and bully people

12. Fabiha's rating of the film Before I Fall

"One good thing - just follow one good thing and see where it leads you."

13. Michael Peer's rating of the film Before I Fall

Contrivances the movie. To be fair, I deeply admire Ry Russon-Young as a director, and don't think anyone could have done much better given the material. Before I Fall never transcends the Groundhog's Day structure - it's copy and paste filmmaking. The aim of cinema is to say things without actually SAYING them. There are key moments that are straight up PSA. While the tone is defiantly dark, it's oh so obvious.

14. BernardoL's rating of the film Before I Fall

Hour and a half anti-bullying ad with some of the worst dialogue, most detestable characters and most insanely idiotic plot arcs I have seen in a long time. Worse then Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey combined.

15. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Before I Fall

Before I Fall's desire to paint its protagonist in both a sympathetic and contemptible light is a daring one, especially for its young adult genre. It handles its lead character as both a victim of mean girl groupthink and a bully, as this dichotomy is enhanced by actress Zoey Deutch's first meaningful leading role being great. This and other strong performances rescue the film from the most dour cliches of its genre